“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Yea, I've been lowkey watching those Indiana (and Toronto) games. We lowkey gave away some really good pieces (with the exception of RJ). Obi had 23 pts against the 🔥 Suns with Booker getting a season high. That's a dangerous team. And when Haliburton comes back....😳

Don’t do this shyt again man. :unimpressed:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Brehs... The two bags of doritos that Obi was traded for tasted good as fukk. Anyone want a few chips?

What I'm saying is Obi, who I loved, just like I did RJ, were not sold for nothing.

Obi's value was not worth more than two second round picks.

Why do I say that?
It has nothing to do with how he played for us. It has to do with how lackluster and consistent his play has been for Indiana.

Brothers, please don't compartmentalize when it comes to this topic. Before any good performance against the Suns, he has been the definition of MID.

Obi, in his former, current, and future form would be a cancer to the defensive DNA and culture that this team has developed.

Let me reiterate...

Everything that makes this team as GREAT as it can be, would be stifled by the player Obi Toppin is.

There is no debate. If scoring 20 against a few teams meant that much, there are numerous guys we could pick up that would be just as much an albatross as Obi on the defensive end, but be a more consistent offensive player.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
charles-barkley.gif

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Brehs... The two bags of doritos that Obi was traded for tasted good as fukk. Anyone want a few chips?

What I'm saying is Obi, who I loved, just like I did RJ, were not sold for nothing.

Obi's value was not worth more than two second round picks.

Why do I say that?
It has nothing to do with how he played for us. It has to do with how lackluster and consistent his play has been for Indiana.

Brothers, please don't compartmentalize when it comes to this topic. Before any good performance against the Suns, he has been the definition of MID.

Obi, in his former, current, and future form would be a cancer to the defensive DNA and culture that this team has developed.

Let me reiterate...

Everything that makes this team as GREAT as it can be, would be stifled by the player Obi Toppin is.

There is no debate. If scoring 20 against a few teams meant that much, there are numerous guys we could pick up that would be just as much an albatross as Obi on the defensive end, but be a more consistent offensive player.
:wow: :mjcry: My dog spitting.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Is that you bored about reading my wall of text?

Or is that a visual interpretation of Obi on the defensive end?

For a nikka who claimed he was going to watch more Indiana games, you should be the fukking expert on that bum ass nikka
Y'all told me to stfu about Obi then reconvene to shıtting on my nıgga. 😑