“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
That’s what I’m saying. I was paying for MSG+ plus last year but this year with them having close to 40 national tv games; there will be mad blackouts.

What cable service yall nikkas recommend?
now they got that Gotham Sports App coming, not 100% sure how that's gonna work

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
First half observations: One of either Brunson or KAT needs to be more selfish with his shot. I suspect it will be Brunson eventually (as he maybe trying to figure out when to score) but that needs to happen.

Secondly that bench will need some more help because Deuce can’t do all of that by himself.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
First half observations: One of either Brunson or KAT needs to be more selfish with his shot. I suspect it will be Brunson eventually (as he maybe trying to figure out when to score) but that needs to happen.

Secondly that bench will need some more help because Deuce can’t do all of that by himself.
The identity will come. I'm just now tuning in but I agree with Hahn.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
First-half random thoughts:
It's really just refreshing to see a Center that can launch shots from so far out, and you can see all the open space these guys have to cut into.

Brunson is going to have a lot of fun experimenting with this space.

Mikal Bridges seems like he'll get a healthy diet of mid to close-range shots against mismatches because of the switches this offense can force.

The one thing missing were the corner three looks, which are a staple of Thib's offense up until now. I suspect we'll see that soon.

Bench-wise, Deuce is gonna be in the sixth man conversation, I swear!

Shamet's off-ball movement is gonna get him minutes. It's really valuable.

Cam Payne is fine...but I'm hoping Tyler Kolek takes his minutes sooner than later because of the upside.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It’s early to say this but honestly I think they want to trade Mitch for another piece, but they have to see this KAT at center experiment out first. If the offense with wings defenders can keep it working Mitch is probably gone before he heals up.

However if it’s a disaster they will probably keep Mitch to return at Center and move KAT to the four and then probably have Hart come off the bench.

It’s one of the reasons I don’t want to hear anything about the Knicks from experts. It’s major changes and we have to see how it works initially and with some chemistry. Including in 2K where they play like a made up team.