“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
It’s just the shoulder. Knew it from how he reacted. Good news!

Pop that shyt in he’ll be back in like 3-4 weeks hopefully.

I honestly thought he was about to have a Kobe moment and have the trainer pop it back in. Was surprised to hear the level of concern, his shyt was slumped like a stroke victim, I just figured popping it back into place would do it. Hopefully no major time lost.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I honestly thought he was about to have a Kobe moment and have the trainer pop it back in. Was surprised to hear the level of concern, his shyt was slumped like a stroke victim, I just figured popping it back into place would do it. Hopefully no major time lost.

Yeah, legit thought the same thing with the trainer.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe's moment was a finger to be fair lol

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
It’s just the shoulder. Knew it from how he reacted. Good news!

Pop that shyt in he’ll be back in like 3-4 weeks hopefully.
you wont know until the mri comes and shows the damage from the surrounding muscles in the shoulder
if its clean its 3-4 weeks. 1 of those weeks being all star.
if the surrounding muscles are damaged(torn) then he'll miss the season. hopefully its a clean dislocation

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
you wont know until the mri comes and shows the damage from the surrounding muscles in the shoulder
if its clean its 3-4 weeks. 1 of those weeks being all star.
if the surround muscles are damaged then he might miss the season. hopefully its a clean dislocation

X Ray said not much damage so hopefully he’s good after a month. We will see.