“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
They're gonna have to trade IHart/Robinson.

Limited post up potential for one. Limited Alley Oop potential for another. Poor free throw shooting for both.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Freethrows being trash again is the biggest concern
Agreed but at this point it maybe impossible to fix. Mitch is sub 50 percent, RJ is at 69-70 percent and Julius is at 76-77. The best free throw shooters (Quick, Grimes & Brunson) just don’t get to the line enough.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:dahell: what a freezing hot take I guess it doesn’t matter what he does when ever he doesn’t take over it’ll be because of his size

28 points per game in the playoffs, 28 points per game on 52/45/80 from January 1st up to the end of the season, multiple 40 point games in the playoffs isn’t enough to get respect or leeway

Most these big players don’t be taking over shyt. It’s not a size thing.

Lol relax guy. Brunson has had trouble with bigger defenders his whole career. He can't take over a game against elite defenses, it just is what it is.

I love Brunson as a PG, but he's not the #1, he's a strong #2.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Lol relax guy. Brunson has had trouble with bigger defenders his whole career. He can't take over a game against elite defenses, it just is what it is.
Where’s your evidence of this? U just saying anything.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Agreed but at this point it maybe impossible to fix. Mitch is sub 50 percent, RJ is at 69-70 percent and Julius is at 76-77. The best free throw shooters (Quick, Grimes & Brunson) just don’t get to the line enough.

And those three each missed one so that doesn't help neither. :beli:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I love Brunson as a PG, but he's not the #1, he's a strong #2.
Brunson height and size will always be a problem
it was a problem in da miami series as well.

Him being our point guard of da future knowing this and his lack of defense makes no sense. He needs to be paired with someone better than him

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Brunson height and size will always be a problem
it was a problem in da miami series as well.

Him being our point guard of da future knowing this and his lack of defense makes no sense. He needs to be paired with someone better than him
Nikkas fukking bugging Jesus we don’t deserve nice shyt

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
So the rumor is Quickley wanted $25 Mil a year in his extension
and it makes sense even though I don't think he merits this

1. He wants to start and in a trade, he knows he'll start.

2. in a trade he'll have the other team by the balls (no Dwight) in negotiations.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

Who is this person that has more talent. will help hide his defensive deficiencies, that you feel should be brought in?

My opinion? how about we give this man a 2nd and/or 3rd option that don't completely shyt the bed when it matters most