“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
You really are a real piece of shyt.

Either that or you are severely autistic.

That's supposed to be funny? fukk is wrong with you?

I have been neutral as possible on the topic. Check my post history. Because I disagree about a few things than you, you decide to bring your bytch ass shyt to a serious thread. And then double down by coming into this thread with this timing and think you're funny.

You, alone, make me ready to say fukk the coli and stop posting in this shyt. You are that much of a cancer
:picard: :gucci: Not all the c00ning? Not the tranny loving fakkits? Not the pawg chasing c00ns? Not the chatty pattyness?

its-me-im-the-problem.gif

Sheesh.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
You really are a real piece of shyt.

Either that or you are severely autistic.

That's supposed to be funny? fukk is wrong with you?

I have been neutral as possible on the topic. Check my post history. Because I disagree about a few things than you, you decide to bring your bytch ass shyt to a serious thread. And then double down by coming into this thread with this timing and think you're funny.

You, alone, make me ready to say fukk the coli and stop posting in this shyt. You are that much of a cancer
Honestly the things going on in the world and work stress is sucking the joy out of this season for me too…. I can’t even read the news because of the main shooting.

The worst part is WE aren’t able to directly affect these things we’re just watching it like we do Knicks games.