“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

sounds like something is happening soon. Maybe either the Knicks or Nets wanted to see how they would do in today‘s game before pulling a trigger.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Listen a team built around Randle is a waste. He’s a losing player. Randle will never be apart of a championship team unless he’s old and like a complete bench player getting only a couple of minutes.

No reason to waste draft picks during this time with him as your #1

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, think long term.
If brunson or randle are out, you need someone that can help carry the load.

U cant put that on donte, either of da Hart's, or even OG. Murray can create his own offense, can play defense, and can also take RJ's role with the second unit.

His contract is also very reasonable. There is a reason why other teams want him. This is a no brainer trade and needs to get done.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You wouldnt even trade grimes for him in a 1 for 1 trade..I dont know what this brother did to you, but you need to sit this one out lol
Dame Lillard ain't even go for multiple firsts and he's all-NBA. Dejounte is a mediocre defender and he's already not working out in a two pg backcourt in Atlanta. Plus the shooting gets worse, Dejounte is a career 32 percent three point shooter, this season's percentage is wolf tickets

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Dame Lillard ain't even go for multiple firsts and he's all-NBA. Dejounte is a mediocre defender and he's already not working out in a two pg backcourt in Atlanta. Plus the shooting gets worse, Dejounte is a career 32 percent three point shooter, this season's percentage is wolf tickets
Dame went for 1 and a swap because he was on a supermax (and Jrue was in the trade too).

Dejounte has much more suitors.

I'd offer both your 2024 firsts + expirings to see if Atlanta bites. Keep in mind, some of these assets y'all have are gonna start becoming worthless as early as next month. Use it or lose it.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point you gotta do it just off injury scare alone.

Still not with the idea of Murray and Brunson starting together.

Hope he’s willing to come off the bench because that would be money.
Yeah he not coming off the bench if they trade multiple firsts for him. I just think Dejounte as THE move when he's gonna be the third option doesn't quite hit. If you're gonna make a move for an allstar caliber player at the deadline then Randle has to be third option but that caliber player won't be available

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Yeah he not coming off the bench if they trade multiple firsts for him. I just think Dejounte as THE move when he's gonna be the third option doesn't quite hit. If you're gonna make a move for an allstar caliber player at the deadline then Randle has to be third option but that caliber player won't be available

Well they gotta a facilitator and fast. That’s for sure.