“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Grimes is better than Josh Hart

I don't know where you came from, but your basketball takes are horrible.

From the article: Some players who fit that description include (in no particular order): the Portland Trail Blazers’ Malcolm Brogdon, the Utah Jazz’s Jordan Clarkson and Collin Sexton, the Charlotte Hornets’ Terry Rozier, the Indiana Pacers’ Bruce Brown and T.J. McConnell, the Atlanta Hawks’Bogdan Bogdanović, the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Caris LeVert and the Dallas Mavericks’ Tim Hardaway Jr.

None of these dudes are moving the needle. Although I wouldn't be mad at getting Scary Terry.

Grimes, Fournier, and a 1st round pick for Murray... GET IT DONE!

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

From the article: Some players who fit that description include (in no particular order): the Portland Trail Blazers’ Malcolm Brogdon, the Utah Jazz’s Jordan Clarkson and Collin Sexton, the Charlotte Hornets’ Terry Rozier, the Indiana Pacers’ Bruce Brown and T.J. McConnell, the Atlanta Hawks’Bogdan Bogdanović, the Cleveland Cavaliers’ Caris LeVert and the Dallas Mavericks’ Tim Hardaway Jr.

None of these dudes are moving the needle. Although I wouldn't be mad at getting Scary Terry.

Hart has somewhat become a casualty of the OG trade

Like I said, Grimes is better than Hart. Hart's rebounding is overvalued, isn't a better defender, older and refuses to shoot. Grimes is easily the more valuable asset and using him in a trade for a cast-off like Murray when they wouldn't use him in a deal for a perennial all-nba player like Mitchell is asinine

Last edited:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

🤣

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
prioritizing a 29 year old who's best skill is rebounding over a 23 year old 3nD wing who is objectively a high level catch and shoot player and objectively a good defender for josh fukking hart cause he had a good 2 months of unsustainable play while all his shortcomings literally do not help jalen brunson or randle, evident by how the heat eliminated us in the playoffs cause they (and now other teams) dont respect him as an offensive player.
yeah, as I sit down with this trade, we overpaid. leon rose was his agent. aaron mintz is his agent now who is randles agent. he's best buds with brunson.
big time nepo move and keeping in the house.
kinda gross.
he's a solid player but we're caught in this birds rights trap...because we gave up a first for him...so we're gonna commit to paying him anywhere from 16-20 million cause we like paying for mid.
financially it'll make no sense we keep rj, and we'd be hard pressed to pay iq if he's even here. theres gonna be some consolidation over the summer...cause financially this is just mediocrity we're signing up for.
well maybe not mediocrity...but I dont see us really competing with the big dogs of the east in a 7 game series
he's a good player and helps us immediately...to what level? maybe a second round team. I dont see much beyond that
I hate that my initial knee-jerk reaction to that bum ass nikka being on my team was right from the jump. Even down to iq and rj being gone....because of him.
down to our second round exit. down to that horrible ass contract
only saving grace is that we got the most ideal type of player for brunson and to a lesser extent randle.....but on a scale....that dude is quite literally the anti-thesis of OG
building a team in thibs image is a blessing and a curse.
You aint knocking him off his square in his beliefs in what wins basketball games.......but that same line of thinking is the architect of his demise at every stop....no matter how the game evolves.

tl;dr. josh hart is ass

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For what?

137921f7-227a-45e3-adee-d9a4160a0e07_text.gif