“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Bro they had Paolo and Isaacs on him all night and Bitzde at the Rim. If Franz was in it would have been even worst. Are ya’ll not seeing how they are roughing him up and defending him. It’s not an effort thing they got the personnel to mess him up.

The best option would be to move Randle to a situation he was shooting 3’s and force those defender to the perimeter help with spacing.
Breh he had Jalen Suggs on him with no weakside help and instead drained the clock waiting for the double instead of bullying his way to the rim

He was out there walking up and down the floor in crunch time

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I 100 percent agree with this

I disagree with this. Any point guard from Brogdon, to Murray, to Brunson and we win this game easily.

Meh he’s not the threat it’s Cole Anthony that becomes a problem
The thing is they got both. Brogdon could help some of this but unless they are adding another 20+ scorer that Orlando’s guards have to respect….. avoid Orlando in the playoffs. Other teams have better mismatches like Center scoring like Philly or the size like the Bucks, or the overall scoring like the Celtics to match up with Orlando.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
get dejounte murray so he can play minutes next to josh hart, and a traditional center.
just fukk spacing
thibs obsession with having a traditional center + josh hart is fukking us every game
we've had 4 straight games with 5 minutes without a FG....and josh hart was part of all those lineups.
he needs to be matching salary in a deal ASAP

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Breh he had Jalen Suggs on him with no weakside help and instead drained the clock waiting for the double instead of bullying his way to the rim

He was out there walking up and down the floor in crunch time
Because they beat him up all game. Breh looked exhausted as shyt by crunch time. There was a play of defense where Isacc shoved the shyt out of Randle when they were both away from the ball to get into rebounding position. shyt like that was happening all game. Not to mention every time Randle had the ball in the paint Orlando collapsed on him and no one called a whistle if he got hit.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
A CONSISTENT third 20 pt scorer would be nice when the Knicks go on those dry spells like they did in the 4th...I wonder if anyone from Georgia is available via the trade market 🤔

Didn’t Randle twist his ankle earlier in the game. He was laboring the whole 2nd half.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
A CONSISTENT third 20 pt scorer would be nice when the Knicks go on those dry spells like they did in the 4th...I wonder if anyone from Georgia is available via the trade market 🤔

Didn’t Randle twist his ankle earlier in the game. He was laboring the whole 2nd half.

Based on the rumors I think this is the offer the Knicks made and Atlanta has been trying to get more than this (including better picks) since.