“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
jDeZps3.png
Votes are triple today guy let’s get our players in

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Still on this Murray shyt? Nikkas need to go all in for Donovan, breh.

:banderas: And Brogdon off the bench. Imagine that.
Murray feels like an all-in move and that's why I'm not a fan of it. Hawks gon want a valuable asset like Grimes with two first rounders along with it . Barely averaging 20ppg on damn near 20 shots is not what the Knicks need. Get Brogdon and try and flip him for a star in the offseason, could possibly throw Julius Randle or Mitchell Robinson in that trade for salary.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Murray feels like an all-in move and that's why I'm not a fan of it. Hawks gon want a valuable asset like Grimes with two first rounders along with it . Barely averaging 20ppg on damn near 20 shots is not what the Knicks need. Get Brogdon and try and flip him for a star in the offseason, could possibly throw Julius Randle or Mitchell Robinson in that trade for salary.
:gucci: Can’t do that. Randle stays, breh. Bytchell can go. Fukk him.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Blasting RJ for his lack of personality and aesthetically pleasing play style while hyping up OG Anunoby who's probably more bland than him:mjlol:

:what: Still on this Murray shyt? Nikkas need to go all in for Donovan, breh.

:banderas: And Brogdon off the bench. Imagine that.

Mitchell doesn't pass. It's annoying to watch.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Right now the Hawks are struggling to create a market for Murray. Based on history the Knicks probably told the Hawks their offer and told them they could go and find a better one. Which was probably more than they were being offered by others. Meanwhile the Lakers and Klutch are having a feud where Klutch wants to trade for Murray but the FO is hesitant because odds are they ain’t winning shyt even with Murray and Austin Reeves is on a cheap deal.

We got to see if the Lakers FO blinks but the Knicks aren’t going to spend an all in move on Murray. They haven’t don’t that for anyone once and are still saving for a superstar.

Also everybody is acting like we ain’t live through Kemba and Thibs. Thib’s let you rest but if you’re “available“ for a game he don’t care if you’re injury prone. Plus when he came to NY under some scrutiny he scored 2 points. I don’t think Brogdon is it.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you wouldnt trade grimes for murray? :mjlol: