“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
jDeZps3.png
Votes are triple today guy let’s get our players in
Voting for people in front of Brunson and Randle makes no sense. Your basically reducing your vote by 66%.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I aint asking him to be da guy
and we have like 8 picks
yall afraid to lose grimes fournier and sims :mjlol:
1 of those guys lost his starting job and da other 2 dont even play:mjlol:
You dudes are just scared to take any type of risk

You thought the OG trade was bad too:snoop:
Nah, I’m not scared to take risks and I didn’t think the OG trade was bad I just didn’t want to lose Quickley.

I just don’t think Murray is worth the risk and the additional assets in comparison to what it would take for players who bring comparable production. I just don’t see the infatuation.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:francis: Not the biggest fan of RJ but come on, breh, you’re not supposed to do that.

:francis: @Mr. Jack Napier don’t get mad at me, breh but Melo is being a chatty patty. And that is just not a good look at all.
Cut it out, Melo didn’t say anything that Knicks fans been saying since RJ's rookie year. Besides he's retired, he can say what he wants.

Also I wouldn't much stock into that Scoop B tweet. He's been called put before about his "info".

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah, I’m not scared to take risks and I didn’t think the OG trade was bad I just didn’t want to lose Quickley.

I just don’t think Murray is worth the risk and the additional assets in comparison to what it would take for players who bring comparable production. I just don’t see the infatuation.
:francis: IQ got a big dikk, breh but clearly that was the only way to get rid of that Canadian fakkit RJ.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Cut it out, Melo didn’t say anything that Knicks fans been saying since RJ's rookie year. Besides he's retired, he can say what he wants.

Also I wouldn't much stock into that Scoop B tweet. He's been called put before about his "info".
:francis: Breh you got a big dikk but there is a video of him saying that on that podcast with that Dominican fakkit Mero.

:gucci: And surely, you’re not putting Melo’s voice on the same level that of a bunch random nikkas on here.