“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
No, and I don't wanna be potentially tied down to Murray for 4 more years if I can't flip him for a star in the offseason and the depth gets much worse. shyt I'd rather take a flyer on Bogdan Bogdanovic tbh, all it would take is Fournier and a protected 1st
:yeshrug: In my opinion, you got a big dikk, breh.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I am pretty sure if we did a word count of the words said in this thread it would go like:

1) Knicks
2) Randle
3) Brunson
4) Big dikk
5) Thibs

:hubie:

Jokes aside let’s see if the Lakers FO blinks to LeBron’s demands.
:dame:
I just like the show man :mjlol: Genocide Joe ain't getting my vote
:francis: Cac shyt. Watch The Sopranos instead, fakkit.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
you wouldnt trade grimes for murray? :mjlol:
It’s not just Grimes, it’s at least two first round picks, and Fournier’s expiring contract, possible filler like Sims.

Hawks would want to recoup some assets they gave up for the guy in the first place.

Also, again he’s not that guy. I don’t know why you think he is or what kool aid he got y’all sipping but he’s not a safe bet.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not just Grimes, it’s at least two first round picks, and Fournier’s expiring contract, possible filler like Sims.

Hawks would want to recoup some assets they gave up for the guy in the first place.

Also, again he’s not that guy. I don’t know why you think he is or what kool aid he got y’all sipping but he’s not a safe bet.
I aint asking him to be da guy
and we have like 8 picks
yall afraid to lose grimes fournier and sims :mjlol:
1 of those guys lost his starting job and da other 2 dont even play:mjlol:
You dudes are just scared to take any type of risk

You thought the OG trade was bad too:snoop: