“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Half da people in here were hating on the OG trade lol i was one of a few ppl in here that got it right away and said we are a better team. If i say Murray will work, it will work. Brogden is okay, but he's small and injury prone.

We could use some size and someone who can run da second unit and Murray is better and more coachable then RJ
What’s crazy is I wanted a guy like Jerami Grant over OG for the same reason yall seem to want a guy like Murray. It took one game for me to realize that OG doesn’t need to score to make the game so much easier for Brunson, Randle and literally everyone else on the team. High caliber role player are way more valuable then “budding” stars when you have a team that already has two legit star players.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s crazy is I wanted a guy like Jerami Grant over OG for the same reason yall seem to want a guy like Murray. It took one game for me to realize that OG doesn’t need to score to make the game so much easier for Brunson, Randle and literally everyone else on the team. High caliber role player are way more valuable then “budding” stars when you have a team that already has two legit star players.
No team in the league that's worth anything has more than two offensive engines outside of The Clippers. Yall see how the Suns look

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
No team in the league that's worth anything has more than two offensive engines outside of The Clippers. Yall see how ths Suns look

And low key the Clippers are working because Harden has been smart enough to facilitate more as oppose to looking for his offense.

He‘s down 7 points a game from his regular career numbers and up assists wise.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I didn’t think any member of the Knicks team would actually say it. Julius and Jalen have skated around it.

tumblr_ow0xlgKOaJ1w36rr3o1_500.gif

:wow:That cac is spitting

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
I didn’t think any member of the Knicks team would actually say it. Julius and Jalen have skated around it.

ironic part about this is....
raptors ball movement has skyrocketed with rj and iq on their team.
it's a win/win trade with skillsets that benefit what each team wants and/or needs.
thibs didnt know what to do with FOUR guys that needed the ball...so we consolidated.
raptors didnt have ENOUGH guys that want the ball and make something happen with it

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
ironic part about this is....
raptors ball movement has skyrocketed with rj and iq on their team.
it's a win/win trade with skillsets that benefit what each team wants and/or needs.
thibs didnt know what to do with FOUR guys that needed the ball...so we consolidated.
raptors didnt have ENOUGH guys that want the ball and make something happen with it

tumblr_ow0xlgKOaJ1w36rr3o1_500.gif