“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brogdon historically has been more conducive to winning than Murray has so far in their respective careers.
:mjlol: :snoop:
Murray averages 21 on 17fga per game. Yall were just celebrating RJ leaving bc he took too many shots away from Randle and Brunson
Him and RJ play nothing alike. Murray can play within a system. Players play different on different teams.And again, Atlanta is a free for all, i dont understand why someone a few years removed from averaging 21 9 and 8 isnt worthy of being on our team lol.

Yall must want randle and Brunson to burn out again

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
You can tell who actually watches the games, and who just looks at analytics

giphy.gif
analytics is literally the reason we shipped out rj and iq for OG. lmao

dejounte is an upgrade but he's not this fix-all
you watch the game from a surface level approach. shot go in....good. shot miss...bad.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

OG cutting a promo like Hollywood Rock

Half da people in here were hating on the OG trade lol i was one of a few ppl in here that got it right away and said we are a better team. If i say Murray will work, it will work. Brogden is okay, but he's small and injury prone.

We could use some size and someone who can run da second unit and Murray is better and more coachable then RJ

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Half da people in here were hating on the OG trade lol i was one of a few ppl in here that got it right away and said we are a better team. If i say Murray will work, it will work. Brogden is okay, but he's small and injury prone.

We could use some size and someone who can run da second unit and Murray is better and more coachable then RJ
Brogdon is bigger than Murray by like 50 lbs

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Breh we know Murray is a better all around player. Stop playing stupid!

He‘s just not a better fit for the team. Stop being obtuse!
The gap between them isn’t that large

Depends what you prefer Brogdon was RoY, 50/40/90 guy he’s a very talented player it depends on what you prefer from a player/what your team needs, both two way guys

There isn’t this huge gap in their career production either so idk why they glazing Murray so much

Brogdon would come off the bench that’s what we need IQ replacement

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
The gap between them isn’t that large

Depends what you prefer Brogdon was RoY, 50/40/90 guy he’s a very talented player it depends on what you prefer from a player/what your team needs, both two way guys

There isn’t this huge gap in their career production either so idk why they glazing Murray so much

Brogdon would come off the bench that’s what we need IQ replacement

Right! I’m just saying now he’s probably better atm because of one being younger and durable as opposed to the other one being injury prone.

Thats neither here nor there though. One just has a better fit on the team, and that’s Brogdon.