“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Team chemistry could also mess up when u bring donovon mitchell over. I don't no why everyones so convinced it would work. On paper it looks like Marbury and Franchise all over again lol and it also fukks with our defense.

Bottom line, if we wanna get to da next level, we are gonna have to take some type Of risk and hope it pans out. Murray is a high risk (to some) but higher reward move.

Brogden is a play it safe move that still might not pan out cause he's injury prone lol
Lol Mitchell is on another echelon than Murray and he’s had experience playing with above average guards (Conley and Garland) in both destinations teams have managed to be top defenses with him and another small backcourt member. His defense has been better than Murray’s this year and he is comfortably a + defender according to metrics this season.

No, on paper it doesn’t look like those two head cases. :heh:

Mitchell and Brunson are both super shifty and decisive in their movements they’d be able to play off each other well.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So the Knicks won’t be getting Dejounte Murray. I disagree with that but it is what it is

To be fair Shams is not connected to the Knicks at all, he’s Klutch. Let Woj or Ian say something I would believe it because the‘ve both said the opposite of this.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
To be fair Shams is not connected to the Knicks at all, he’s Klutch. Let Woj or Ian say something I would believe it because the‘ve both said the opposite of this.
True, but since Shams is a Klutch guy, the most likely reason he's getting this info is that it's from him tracking the Murray rumors...maybe not most likely, but it's my best guess.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
True, but since Shams is a Klutch guy, the most likely reason he's getting this info is that it's from him tracking the Murray rumors...maybe not most likely, but it's my best guess.
Nah, I don’t trust Shams regarding the Knicks unless he is saying someone is signed or waived, or at least it directly connects to another team.

Woj and Ian are the rumor connects for the Knicks when it’s exclusively the Knicks. That kid Kris Persuasion has good scoops to.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
So the Knicks won’t be getting Dejounte Murray. I disagree with that but it is what it is

tumblr_ow0xlgKOaJ1w36rr3o1_500.gif

:salute: I love this. Playing it safe.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah, I don’t trust Shams regarding the Knicks unless he is saying someone is signed or waived, or at least it directly connects to another team.

Woj and Ian are the rumor connects for the Knicks when it’s exclusively the Knicks. That kid Kris Persuasion has good scoops to.

It's worth wondering whether the Knicks are fronting about their position for negotiating purposes. But I'm pretty sure that Shams got this scoop from a Klutch source that had some insight into the Murray stuff. He didn't just make it up.