“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
If you get Spurs Murray, that's a big boost. I think surrounding him with pros and a coach like Thibs will really help too.

I think it's a good sign that the Spurs think they can get him back to old form too...

If by Spurs Murray you’re talking about that one year he was an All-Star and averaged like 20/8/9 nah we can’t get that because that was the product of him being on a :trash: team where as here he’d have to share the ball otherwise in his Spurs tenure he was more of a defensive oriented guard prospect/role player

To me his track record isn’t strong enough to warrant the gas or to trade more assets when arguably better fits are out there.

I get it though breh has a certain swag and played under Pop on some good Spurs teams as a young guy he’s made some headlines positive or negative and got a few accolades he’s more of a household name/popular.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

This starts off topic with the east/west and north/south discussion but this is a great thread on Brunson’s 3pt shooting changes that allows Randle to operate more in the paint. Apparently he’s the second most accurate 3 pt shooter off the dribble only behind Harden.

I kinda love how it takes a full season for player to implement something knew to their game. And then they have to build on it to add another wrinkle the next season. They don’t get enough credit for how meticulous training at that level is.