“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
fukking dumb nikkas traded Quickley :laff:
They weren't going to extend him
IQ is not a bench player
They were going to have to move him eventually
They still have their 1st rounders to make another trade

I actually really wanted OG but sucks losing IQ. Definitely need to be on the market for another backup PG asap

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If they can spins the picks into Dejounte; this team can be really good. You combine Dejounte and OG’s defensive pressure with Brunson and Randle’s bucket getting…we’d have teams under pressure at both ends. The rest of the roster is workhorse types.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I think with the emotions starting to settle it’s clear now Immanuel Quickley minutes were restricted due to the organization telling Thibs to fall back.

Thibs loves Quickley so it never made sense that his minutes were getting cut but now it makes sense. It was a Leon call

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

dmx-cry.gif

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If they can spins the picks into Dejounte; this team can be really good. You combine Dejounte and OG’s defensive pressure with Brunson and Randle’s bucket getting…we’d have teams under pressure at both ends. The rest of the roster is workhorse types.
I still don’t think they get shyt done this year without Mitch. Can precious guard bigs at the perimeter?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
They weren't going to extend him
IQ is not a bench player
They were going to have to move him eventually
They still have their 1st rounders to make another trade

I actually really wanted OG but sucks losing IQ. Definitely need to be on the market for another backup PG asap
We have picks but after trading Quickley, Barrett and Toppin we have no young players other teams would want in a trade.

For a superstar feels like we’ve settled we will probably trade for Murray since it seems Klutch and CAA are talking.