Video: Rick Ross - Money And Powder

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
90% of rap music talks about bytches, drugs, guns, shooting, etc

Shut the fukk up

nikkas acting like they never heard a song about drugs and money before.

Dap breh. Those are the things that most black people are into. Drugs, guns and killing each other. Most black people are animals, dopeboys and savages. The music is simply an accurate reflection of that. :yeshrug:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
another fake ass phonzi :camby:

Yall really act like im the ONLY one that holds my opinion. :pachaha: Naw, we wakin up. Guess i was just the 1st to openly speak it. The more "aware" i become by learning about our past, the prouder i become in being a black man. The prouder i become in being a black man, the more:scust: this music becomes that promotes and glorifies black genocide. This is why the white man alters and buries the past. They dont want us "waking up" and becoming a proud people.
You dont see other groups of people making songs about their own genocide do u? Rite now we are defeated mentally. We MUST overcome this. We NEED positive sounds and images of ourselves. We have to learn to love ourselves and each other. Modern-day hiphop is teaching us to hate ourselves.

Last edited:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:snoop: wanted to check it out but i can't even enjoy this type of shyt anymore. straight up genocide music.

and i used to fukk with ross heavy :damn:

Yep. Same here. The more i "wake up", the more horrifying i find this music and culture. Threads like this and reading comments like "it bangs":yeshrug: is a sad reminder of how lost mentally we are. Cats stay talking bout "solutions" but what they fail to realize is that no solutions will ever take place or have an affect as long as our overall MENTAL is where its currently at.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall really act like im the ONLY one that holds my opinion. :pachaha: Naw, we wakin up. Guess i was just the 1st to openly speak it. The more "aware" i become by learning about our past, the prouder i become in being a black man. The prouder i become in being a black man, the more this music becomes that promotes and glorifies black genocide. This is why the white man alters and buries the past. They dont want us "waking up" and becoming a proud people.
You dont see other groups of people making songs about their own genocide do u? Rite now we are defeated mentally. We MUST overcome this. We NEED positive sounds and images of ourselves. We have to learn to love ourselves and each other. Modern-day hiphop is teaching us to hate ourselves.
breh I was giving you a complement :dwillhuh:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Don't you nikkas have a thread for that type of shyt already? Stop derailing every thread w that bs.

Honestly breh. Black ppl are in a war if u havent noticed. The fun and games are over. We need unity. Combating white supremacy and building our own should be our agenda rite now. Music that tells our children that other black people are the enemy should and will be ridiculed. The same with music that tells our children its cool to be drug-addicts. The white man WANTS us to be violent towards each other and drugged up. Thats why they INTENTIONALLY flooded black communities with guns and drugs. Or maybe u think thats a "conspiracy". We're waking up as a people. Its not "just entertainment" anymore. I hope YOU wake up soon to whats going on outside.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I thought Ross lost weight ? :patrice:

Also those chords remind me of something, I can't remember what melody is that.