Video: Rick Ross - Money And Powder

Daps
Nope. NOW yall are realizing how offensive it is for 90% of black music to be about killing each other, gangs, guns, drugs and an overall criminal and destructive lifestyle. This music tells ourselves and the world that we are indeed a majority violent and savage people.

Again, dont yall say that the music is a reflection of reality? Dont backpedal now

Its "just entertainment" anyways rite? So what does it matter how it portrays black people ?

So Rap is now the only form of black music? :pachaha:

I spend more time listening to African Music (specifically Congolese) than Rap, I dont give a fukk :pachaha:

Music does not represent me. At all. You're a weak minded man who relies on other men to represent you :scust:

Ol 'im out for presidents to represent me' ass nikka :scust:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Daps
breh you're reaching. i see you quoted him out of context too...

you're from london. your opinion on hip hop as it relates to black americans is null and void.

HiFvPJs.gif

This comment was a waste of bandwidth

Location and everything else you said is completely irrelevant

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
leave it to people who are doing absolutely nothing for the black community to be the most opinionated on what's good for the black community brehs...

i don't know why y'all bother engaging in back-and-forths.

leave it to someone named hood critic to get mad when people criticize hood shyt.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
leave it to people who are doing absolutely nothing for the black community to be the most opinionated on what's good for the black community brehs...

i don't know why y'all bother engaging in back-and-forths.
i dont think it takes a brain surgeon to know that constant and repeated messages about violence, drug use,promiscuity and criminal behavior isn't a good thing.

Besides, take a look outside. We're being shot down everyday. The race war is heating up. White supremacy has been kickin our a55es for 400+ years now. Im tired of hearing music that promotes the genocide of my race. Alot of other people are too, hence this thread being derailed. The coli is a reflection of whats going on outside. We're being gunned down everyday and pigs are getting away with it. The black race needs unity and able-bodied men to lead the way for "change". Not black drug-addicts killing each other. Are you against change? Are you against black people loving each other? Are you against education and intelligence being the new "cool" for blacks? Are you not tired of seeing black people portrayed as savages and thugs ?? Posters like @Barnett114 and
@BlackManLiveFromLondon LOVE to see us portrayed as animals.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i dont think it takes a brain surgeon to know that constant and repeated messages about violence, drug use,promiscuity and criminal behavior isn't a good thing.

Besides, take a look outside. We're being shot down everyday. The race war is heating up. White supremacy has been kickin our a55es for 400+ years now. Im tired of hearing music that promotes the genocide of my race. Alot of other people are too, hence this thread being derailed. The coli is a reflection of whats going on outside. We're being gunned down everyday and pigs are getting away with it. The black race needs unity and able-bodied men to lead the way for "change". Not black drug-addicts killing each other. Are you against change? Are you against black people loving each other? Are you against education and intelligence being the new "cool" for blacks? Are you not tired of seeing black people portrayed as savages and thugs ?? Posters like @Barnett114 and
@BlackManLiveFromLondon LOVE to see us portrayed as animals.

Remember, the c00ns thst do that shyt often go broke. Didn't Ross sell his estate recently? :sas2: