Video: Rick Ross - Money And Powder

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mc gusto never breaks character, but he's been putting out consistent music for as long as I can remember.

yo i just watched cb4 for the first time as an adult and couldn't believe how true to life it is today. the first rapper i thought of was ross.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk any-and-everybody who promotes this Sh!t-hop garbage :pacspit:
This n!gga is a supposed "grown" ass Black man rapping about some damn "money and powder" and promoting that lifestyle for the youth to emulate :what: :pacspit:
And to top sh!t off, the n!gga himself is just a cop who never even lived that life :what:

:pacspit:
while praying to white angel statues

Last edited:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Rozay floated on this beat :scust:

giphy.gif

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:
Mastermind:
Rich Is Gangsta
The Devil Is A Lie
Mafia Music 3
Black And White
Thug Cry
Sanctified
Blessing In Disguise
Walkin On Air
War Ready

Hood Billionaire:
Nickel Rock
Neighborhood Drug Dealer
Trap Love
Family Ties
Elvis Presley Blvd
Movin Bass
Keep Doin That
Brim Stone

SM3:
Gallardo
Levels
Stack on my Belt
Kilo
Poor Decisions
What Ya Used To
Know You Better

This is the first tape/album he's put out in 2015 and it's September...it's been awhile since we heard from the boss:ld:

Mastermind was great, Hood Billionaire was aight it has some tracks tho. It sounds like he is going back to DTR Ross which is the one alot of us first became fans of

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
rick ross is no different than al pacino playing tony montana on tv, except I think mc gusto actually believes he's in the movie.
Either listen to the song or get the fukk out! I hate you nikkas....nikka take but let me listen to the song anyway Smh. Same story diff day. Like I said and have always said on here "nikkas either like self inflicted torture and going out of your way to hate is hating

Truth200

Banned
Daps
thanks ricky, money and drugs....thatll help our ppl

fine, next time the police blow a nikka face off, dont look @ the sky asking why

fukk any-and-everybody who promotes this Sh!t-hop garbage :pacspit:
This n!gga is a supposed "grown" ass Black man rapping about some damn "money and powder" and promoting that lifestyle for the youth to emulate :what: :pacspit:
And to top sh!t off, the n!gga himself is just a cop who never even lived that life :what:

:pacspit:

You can listen to his music and understand why things are the way they are in America in terms of class and social structure.

Song is a massive L for melanated people and to make it worse his stomach is hanging over his belt....:lolbron:
These are our heros.....:mjlol:

Last edited: