Video: Pharrell Drink Champs Episode

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I thought he had already been on. Nore has worn out their stories.

it is going to take P 30 minutes to tell the story of how/why he recorded the intro to superthug

IS08

Pro
Daps
Boring azz Pharrell + the fact that the rare time he does say anything interesting he's gonna get cut off immediately means this will be awful.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope they ask him directly to his face why he doesn't dress for his age and what he feels about selling out the culture to britney spears, justin timberlake and them?

the hiphop culture still hasnt recovered from 2004+ :hhh:

16 years its been a novelty.

ask him what he feels about selling out the culture to BAPES an asian man who called his clothes "bathing apes"!? marketed towards blacks.

Working with Britney and Justin makes him a culture vulture now?

How many times have white people profited off Black artists?

The way I see it, The Neptunes profiting off Britney and Justin is an occassion where Black artists profited off white artists. Imagine the publishing and royalties made off those joints.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
i hope they ask him directly to his face why he doesn't dress for his age and what he feels about selling out the culture to britney spears, justin timberlake and them?

the hiphop culture still hasnt recovered from 2004+ :hhh:

16 years its been a novelty.

ask him what he feels about selling out the culture to BAPES an asian man who called his clothes "bathing apes"!? marketed towards blacks.

A bathing ape was not marketed towards blacks...really not until nigo left like 10 years ago

Daps
I would love for Pharrell to do more interviews man, I am glad he is doing this but I get the feeling I wont get the information and gems I want from Pharrell on this.

I mean does dude even drink alcohol? he about to be sipping some fresh lemon water being cut off half way through stories.

But anyway, I am happy about this.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Nore has to pull it out of him or else I cant see this one being good.
you need yo step in to Pharrell's world for the conversation to be good.

he's too humble now..he acts embarrassed of his stunting days now when thats what I want to hear the most about.

"When I went to Japan, I had never met a more humble culture. I was like, These people are so kind, and they have the best taste. Now, at the time [2006], I was still doing, like, my Gangsta Grillz mixtape. I could never listen to it now, because I was bragging so much. I'm so embarrassed by that. I behaved so obnoxiously. But I didn't know no better. And Nigo's way of humility, and Tokyo's way of humility, was seeping into my soul. And then the more I humbled myself down, the less I bragged. The less that I felt like I needed to flex. Humility is a skill set. It's an art form. It's something you work at."

IS08

Pro
Daps
this is gonna be so slow and boring, and slow and boring. Might throw it on to go to sleep. Very slow, sleepy and boring.