Video: Pharrell Drink Champs Episode

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he doesn't ask Pharrell if he ever made that $2 million beat for Nas, this interview is worthless. That was a wild rumor that actually made it beyond the Internet.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, a lot of those beats that ended up going to other artists like:

Britney Spears- Slave 4 U (this was initially shopped to Busta Rhymes)

Kelis- Caught Out There (also shopped to Busta Rhymes)

N.E.R.D.- Lap Dance (original version was shopped to Nas and Busta)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Also, a lot of those beats that ended up going to other artists like:

Britney Spears- Slave 4 U (this was initially shopped to Busta Rhymes)

Kelis- Caught Out There (also shopped to Busta Rhymes)

N.E.R.D.- Lap Dance (original version was shopped to Nas and Busta)
The bold was a song originally written for Janet Jackson along with Boys.

Idk about the other 2. I call bullcrap.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
someone need to bring up that lifesucksdie interview with Nore talking about Pharell takes it in the dook hole

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
If he doesn't ask Pharrell if he ever made that $2 million beat for Nas, this interview is worthless. That was a wild rumor that actually made it beyond the Internet.

Everybody and they momma knows at this point that that was false. STU-Top Dude started that rumor wayyyyy back during the Nas BBS days

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody and they momma knows at this point that that was false. STU-Top Dude started that rumor wayyyyy back during the Nas BBS days

This.

Nas said something about he wanted to make a song that went along with the rumor. It was in the Scratch magazine with Nas and Premo.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I would love for Pharrell to do more interviews man, I am glad he is doing this but I get the feeling I wont get the information and gems I want from Pharrell on this.

I mean does dude even drink alcohol? he about to be sipping some fresh lemon water being cut off half way through stories.

But anyway, I am happy about this.

Nothing wrong with that, and breh will continue to look youthful even at an elderly age because of it, illness aside. Part of is genetics because you have cats that drink heavy and can still pull it off but still a way of life is a way of life.

Daps
Nothing wrong with that, and breh will continue to look youthful even at an elderly age because of it, illness aside. Part of is genetics because you have cats that drink heavy and can still pull it off but still a way of life is a way of life.

Im not a drinker either really but the show typically works well when the guest is drinking along, but in the OP More says that P did have a drink with him so let's see how it goes. P should do more Interviews though