Video of Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee After Uppercut KO

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
NxmNY.gif
I would have thought that he would have been strong enough to put her on his back though. Either way it's a messed up situation.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
being injured isn't declining skills
And how do we know she just ain't drunk? I'd bet large volumes of alcohol is what led to them scrapping in the first place.
This is the 1st time in 6 years we've heard about Rice getting involved in any tomfoolery like this, so let's hold off on the dirtbag label

dont know any of that, so its only fair to let the man tell his side

looks like hell on the surface, tho...

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I know we proud supporters of the hard on hoes movement, but cotdayum these nikkas is turning it into a religion :mindblown:

He could've gotten her back to the room if Kevin Durant had been there.

:russ:

Damn son Ray is my cousin's cousin dude is cool as hell but im a mt vernon nikka so fukk new rochelle. Them dudes emotional lol

:pacspit:
Man fukk your shyt town. How many of you dirtbag nikkas done got shot up at Lincoln park talking the same shyt. I may be a bx nikka, but I have a warm place in my heart for now rule.

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
lol @ some of u saying she's drunk. No man is gonna drag his wife like a dead deer because she had too many drinks. He'd carry her.

Safe to say Ray rice's anti-bullying campaign is done
After she spit on him and started a fight with him? I wouldn't blame any dude for dragging a trollup like that like Caveman Games on NES

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been spit on once and let's just say I didn't handle it like a civilized person
It was very very hard to just turn the other cheek and say bytch spit again