Votes: 38 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Tho I agree with you as far as Lux being more lyrical than Hollow, that's not the only factor that plays into a battle IMO. No one can really fukk with Lux lyrically, so if that's all people are going to judge, then Lux will technically never lose a battle. But there's soooo much more that goes into a battle, again IMO. Check out Jayblac review on Danja Zone n Goodz. He sums it up perfectly.
That blog was great but I don't think it applies. Zone has nothin but bars thats why goodz kinda washed him. Lux has everything a great battle rapper needs outside of freestyling. Performance, crowd control, stage presence, top lyricism, angles, personals. Lux is pretty much a complete battler.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Those 30 debatable votes are all nikkas who don't want to give that nikka Lux the L and are hoping that they'll find a convincing argument on the 10th watch.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Those 30 debatable votes are all nikkas who don't want to give that nikka Lux the L and are hoping that they'll find a convincing argument on the 10th watch.

Nah faq Lux won it. Simple minded folks like yourself would go for Hollow's hollow substance. :mjlol:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Nah faq Lux won it. Simple minded folks like yourself would go for Hollow's hollow substance. :mjlol:
A nikka with a "WOAT" tag has the audacity to call someone else simple-minded :camby: You're a bottom 10 poster.

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
Tho I agree with you as far as Lux being more lyrical than Hollow, that's not the only factor that plays into a battle IMO. No one can really fukk with Lux lyrically, so if that's all people are going to judge, then Lux will technically never lose a battle. But there's soooo much more that goes into a battle, again IMO. Check out Jayblac review on Danja Zone n Goodz. He sums it up perfectly.

Yeah you right, that's why I like battles that are a clash of styles. Lux isn't just lyrics tho. What's interesting is that based on the age, intelligence and musical taste of dudes I know, I already knew what their opinions would be on who won - all guessed correctly. The battle had something for everyone.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
nygga just speak ur piece
u aint enlightening nobody
state ur opinion :pachaha:

1. Lux is very complex and chances are, by now people have heard this battle more the once, are able to analyze the battle and decipher Lux's bars and thus, have a him as the clear winner
2. This is also generational. Lux is appreciated by the older heads. im 30. Everyone in my circle is my age and older and they all think Lux won. They appreciate BARS. These same people also dont go on forums, or twitter or care about polls.The younger dudes who got into this sh!t around the grindtime era...tend to choose hollow..they like rebuttles and jokes.....they also the ones who stay on twitter and forums all day commenting and entering polls. This is generally speaking though. Of course you will find some oldheads who say hollow won, and you'll find some younger dudes who say Lux won.

Watch, when the official Youtube footage drops, in the next few weeks or so, you will see the shift in general opinion.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Don't rush your delivery :banderas:
Funny thing about what Hollow said...

If Lux would trim his bars, and still spend the same time with his rounds by slowing it down just a bit...

Just slow enough for MOST people to be able to process some of his complex shyt but fast enough to keep it hitting his opponent like a Mayweather combo...

He'd have no equal. It's almost like he wants the "live" or first time listener to think the opponent edged him and then study his shyt and be like... :dwillhuh::gladbron::lupe:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Funny thing about what Hollow said...

If Lux would trim his bars, and still spend the same time with his rounds by slowing it down just a bit...

Just slow enough for MOST people to be able to process some of his complex shyt but fast enough to keep it hitting his opponent like a Mayweather combo...

He'd have no equal. It's almost like he wants the "live" or first time listener to think the opponent edged him and then study his shyt and be like... :dwillhuh::gladbron::lupe:

its a double edge sword though, if he slows down and dumbs down his bars his battles wont have that replay value like they do now

Breh im still hearing sh!t i never picked up on...and the battle has been out since sunday :wow: