• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
SO WHEN IS THE TOURNAMENT FOR COMPLETE BATTLE RAP SUPREMACY?

DO YALL KEEP A BRACKET OF THE PERCEIVED WINNERS?

the industry is lame as hell and this is some the realest shyt out ...this is a real art and i respect it always did..and its really dope to watch mcees go head to head like this....

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
them intros by jack thriller were sum bullshyt, callin hollow da plk and lux the king of battlerap

And an alleged cokehead complainin bout sippin lean:wtf:

Anywayz Hollow won this by breakin down lux and his fans. I phukks with lux but i 've had the, i think i get it face more than once

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
SO WHEN IS THE TOURNAMENT FOR COMPLETE BATTLE RAP SUPREMACY?

DO YALL KEEP A BRACKET OF THE PERCEIVED WINNERS?

the industry is lame as hell and this is some the realest shyt out ...this is a real art and i respect it always did..and its really dope to watch mcees go head to head like this....
This is real hip hop :blessed:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Swear to God? :banderas: "You'sa a bum nikka with low cash, old coke head who gets no ass, you can't even stay at ya babby momma's pad?! "

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You even hear Lux say "this is what YOU wanted, I want you to get off too" :dead:

Exactly....You don't hear Lux complaining about shyt even though we can assume he had more material to get off as well, asking for a time limit then complaining that they stopped you at the appropriate time.....DIVA ASS N!GGA.......DIVA ASS N!GGA! (Hollow own voice)

• Dap
Reactions: CJ
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ these new battle rap fans comin into this forum outta nowhere. dog we been doin this. if u nikkas just came after lux hollow please keep yo retarded ass opinions to yoselves

Breh you have no idea.....the server was actually fukked up during that battle....so many people was floodin' our forum, which has NEVER happened before. Coincidence?....i think not