VIDEO: Kawhi Leonard's defense on LeBron

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
Leonard outplayed Bron on BOTH ends of the floor last night. Quite pathetic showing by the Heat overall.

But Heat fans told me it was Chalmers and Wade that lost them the game! Wades 5 turnovers was the back breaker...Not Lebron's 7. Wades lackluster lazy defense, not Lebron's defense on Kawhi who got a career high. He can't carry them all the time and can't be expected to carry the team in every game of the Finals is what I gathered.

Think I got all of that right.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Can he don't two more times tho...

Actually u say yes... Miami needs hi PG to attack better

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Lebron might want to work on that "jab step" as his athleticism starts to regress

9hyl9.gif

9hyo8.gif
if you gave lebron Kobe's knees for the past 3 seasons he wouldn't be doin shyt :laff: i keep hopin he comes back with some finesse moves every season but he never does

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
People act like Bron's out there doing shyt like this

kobesick.gif

101021083656674122.gif

footwork.gif

101021080255640008.gif

iWbLod2ld5YKM.gif

txtxy_by_matthewex8-d6dt0jj.gif

KOBE-LBJ5_kbrainbow.gif

to Kawhi

He's not "surgical with this shyt" like that.

It's simple.If his pull up J is on, he's gone cook ya because his height advantage/high release point is tough to guard.

On top of that, Kawhi has been called for some ticky tack fouls so far in this series.

That's Bron's game.The pull up J or barrel into the lane.

He's going to have to hit about 80% of his pull up J's for the Heat to win this series.

And be aggressive doing so...Just like game 2.They need that Bron the whole series
dog u posting highlights im sure u could pull up hours of video of son missing cut it out

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
where was this thread during games 1 and 2? ha...I salute Kawhi for his defensive abillities but he shined on D during game 3 because Bron was off all night...yall went from saying he can't guard Bron in games 1 and 2 to this...all because of Bron playing mediocre...

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The best player in the world doesn't have any moves. shyt is silly. :heh:

These idiots don't know what they are talking about. Sit lebron was 9-12 in that game, the thing is that the spurs play zone behind lenard. So even when lebron beats Lenard he has 4 other Spur players following his every move. The key is that bosh and the roll players didn't show up besides Lewis. Without them showing it it doesn't keep the Spurs defense honest. It usually take Spo slow as 4 to 5 games to adjust. So I expect some changes in the offense and defense by game 5. I still got the heat in 7. Haters still won't learn about doubting this team and Lebron.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
where was this thread during games 1 and 2? ha...I salute Kawhi for his defensive abillities but he shined on D during game 3 because Bron was off all night...yall went from saying he can't guard Bron in games 1 and 2 to this...all because of Bron playing mediocre...

The refs actually allowed him to TOUCH Bron in game 3 as oppose to giving him quick whistles in the 1st 2 games. That helped a lot