VIDEO: Kawhi Leonard's defense on LeBron

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
The refs actually allowed him to TOUCH Bron in game 3 as oppose to giving him quick whistles in the 1st 2 games. That helped a lot

stop it....Bron was blowing by dude and hitting jays in his face during games 1 and 2....Bron turned the ball over 7times in game 3 and the majority of them were sloppy plays (on one play he drove to the rim and the ball hit his leg and rolled towards a spurs player). I saw nothing different in Kawhi's defense compared to the first 2 games, Bron just wasn't himself....he only took 12 FG attempts...c'mon son..

it's easier to shine when the player you're guarding is having an off night...

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
stop it....Bron was blowing by dude and hitting jays in his face during games 1 and 2....Bron turned the ball over 37times in game 3 and the majority of them were sloppy plays (on one play he drove to the rim and the ball hit his leg and rolled towards a spurs player). I saw nothing different in Kawhi's defense compared to the first 2 games, Bron just wasn't himself....he only took 12 FG attempts...c'mon son..

Let's be real, Bron struggles more against the Spurs to score as easily as he does against other team. You and I know Leonard has A LOT to do with that. Again, he's going to get his, we know that, but you act as if the shots and rhythm he got in against the Spurs in game 2 was something he typically he does against SA. It isn't. Leonard makes him work for his more than any defender in the league. That's what I believe EVERYBODY is saying.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Let's be real, Bron struggles more against the Spurs to score as easily as he does against other team. You and I know Leonard has A LOT to do with that. Again, he's going to get his, we know that, but you act as if the shots and rhythm he got in against the Spurs in game 2 was something he typically he does against SA. It isn't. Leonard makes him work for his more than any defender in the league. That's what I believe EVERYBODY is saying.

Best believe i'm not denying how much more he has to work against the spurs and Kawhi. What i'm saying is people are using a bad game (a game where any player defending him the majority of the night would get credit for) to prop Kawhi up when dude was getting shytted on in the series thread for being mediocre and getting abused by Bron. Outside of Game 3 dude has been irrelevant on offense AND defense.

This is what LeBron is averaging so far this year in the finals

27.3/7.0/4.3

This is what LeBron averaged total last year in the finals

25.3/10.9/7.0

Assist and Rebounds went down...Scoring went up. Like I said....it was one bad game, but it's only game 3 and these numbers can easily change in the next couple games.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Best believe i'm not denying how much more he has to work against the spurs and Kawhi. What i'm saying is people are using a bad game (a game where any player defending him the majority of the night would get credit for) to prop Kawhi up when dude was getting shytted on in the series thread for being mediocre and getting abused by Bron. Outside of Game 3 dude has been irrelevant on offense AND defense.

This is what LeBron is averaging so far this year in the finals

27.3/7.0/4.3

This is what LeBron averaged total last year in the finals

25.3/10.9/7.0

Assist and Rebounds went down...Scoring went up. Like I said....it was one bad game, but it's only game 3 and these numbers can easily change in the next couple games.

:blessed:

Thank you intelligence on the Coli.

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
People act like Bron's out there doing shyt like this

kobesick.gif

101021083656674122.gif

footwork.gif

101021080255640008.gif

iWbLod2ld5YKM.gif

txtxy_by_matthewex8-d6dt0jj.gif

KOBE-LBJ5_kbrainbow.gif

That's my Shooting GAWD :to:

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
:gameumad:

If yall nikkas don't get off my dikk about this troll post... shyt
if that was a troll post, you'd be reading the responses like :jawalrus:, not getting all aggy and defensive. :ufdup:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
People act like Bron's out there doing shyt like this

kobesick.gif

101021083656674122.gif

footwork.gif

101021080255640008.gif

iWbLod2ld5YKM.gif

txtxy_by_matthewex8-d6dt0jj.gif

KOBE-LBJ5_kbrainbow.gif

to Kawhi

He's not "surgical with this shyt" like that.

It's simple.If his pull up J is on, he's gone cook ya because his height advantage/high release point is tough to guard.

On top of that, Kawhi has been called for some ticky tack fouls so far in this series.

That's Bron's game.The pull up J or barrel into the lane.

He's going to have to hit about 80% of his pull up J's for the Heat to win this series.

And be aggressive doing so...Just like game 2.They need that Bron the whole series

This the type of BBALL I love and miss. :banderas:This is what the 'best' player in the league is suppose to look like