VIDEO: Kawhi Leonard's defense on LeBron

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He put a good defensive stance on him but for the most part that looks like Bron's own sloppiness and being confused by the help defense that Kawhi had on him.

Dope player though, it kinda reminds me of when Tayshaun went up against Kobe/Mac/Iverson in those early Piston playoff years in the 2000s.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
i don't even think it was his defense that limited lebron. lebron was plain and simple not aggressive last night.
During a lot of points in that game, he was TOO aggressive. But once you get down big, you're trying to hit homeruns, so :yeshrug:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
i don't even think it was his defense that limited lebron. lebron was plain and simple not aggressive last night.
During a lot of points in that game, he was TOO aggressive. But once you get down big, you're trying to hit homeruns, so :yeshrug:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
leonard played that same defense on bron in the first 2 games and bron did whatever he wanted to that boy. suddenly the same shots he was making don't go in for a game and it's because he got shut down.

watch bron toast him in game 4 and yall go back to saying leonard can't guard lebron:dead:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
leonard played that same defense on bron in the first 2 games and bron did whatever he wanted to that boy. suddenly the same shots he was making don't go in for a game and it's because he got shut down.

watch bron toast him in game 4 and yall go back to saying leonard can't guard lebron:dead:
No more jinxing breh...

:nateholdup:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Well he was in foul trouble the first two games so that certainly hurt his defense against Bron.

NOBODY living on this Earth is saying that he's shutting Bron down one on one. He's played Bron better than anybody in the league the last few years as far as making Bron CONSISTENTLY WORK for his shots and points.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Hilarious that all these people on Leviathan tip, where the only thing that changed...is that he didn't get a bunch of bogus ass fouls called against him and actually got to play big minutes...

Also crazy just how lost Lebron looks on offense when he has to go against a guy of similar size, strength, and athletic ability...dude was just all over himself...dude doesn't even have a go to move...

As a Spurs fan I'm not getting to happy about this...Leonard will pick up two quick fouls in game 4 to make sure this doesn't happen again