VIDEO: Kawhi Leonard's defense on LeBron

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Well he was in foul trouble the first two games so that certainly hurt his defense against Bron.

NOBODY living on this Earth is saying that he's shutting Bron down one on one. He's played Bron better than anybody in the league the last few years as far as making Bron CONSISTENTLY WORK for his shots and points.

Someone who understands what's up. It's really all you can ask for against a player like Lebron. It also helps when Kawhi is doing work on offense as well ..
@duckbutta can't even blame you, we've seen this type of shyt happen before..

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Someone who understands what's up. It's really all you can ask for against a player like Lebron. It also helps when Kawhi is doing work on offense as well ..
@duckbutta can't even blame you, we've seen this type of shyt happen before..

The way Bron has gotten his points overall against the Spurs these last two finals....I can live with it. He has to work just a LITTLE bit harder on offense since he's facing a great one on one defender and also additonal defenders being sent at him at the RIGHT time too. He'll get his buckets, we know that, but another good thing the Spurs bigs aren't doing is jumping and trying to get the block which we know will end in a foul and send Bron to the free throw line. They tend to just keep their arms straight up

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I didn't think Kawhi's defense was bad in Game 2, Bron was just making contested J's :manny: and I thought Bron did a lot of his damage when Diaw was guarding him.

If Bron can do that for 4 games, then props to him. Doubt he can
The majority of his jumpers were actually uncontested or late switches in game 2. You are right though about him doing most his damage on Diaw.

To another poster though, Leonard did not play the same D on Lebron in Game 1 and 2 as he did in 3 (especially 2) because of foul trouble. He was help for more than half the minutes he played.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
He plays solid defense, but it surprises me what Lebron gets called for fouls for playing the same way on the other end. Heat are getting the pacers treatment again.

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you serious?
Yes.

Out of that whole clip, only time I see Bron with someone else other than kawhi on him is when he drives to the paint where the bigs are. Other than that, I see no one leaving their man to try and trap Bron on a double.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
The Heat have a advantage with Bosh but the fact they aren't utilizing it is what's pissing me off the most