Video Game Deals OT

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Metro Redux (X1/PS4) $19.99 (GCU $15.99) via Best Buy
You fukkin guy yoooooou :damn:
I just told myself I'm NOT gonna buy any more games... or at least until Batman drops.
But I been keeping tabs on Metro Redux every since it was announced. Seeing the price low
Then seeing it drop almost monthly. Now at $15 for both games? That's gonna be hard to pass
But I been buying a lot of shoes lately so.... fukk, decisions man. I gotta start budgeting again :snoop:
Man I really want target to do another buy 2 get 1 free. I ate so good off thst last yr
Why? It comes out to $40 a game with that deal. Or you can be a GCU member at bestbuy and every game is $48, then with the $10 gift card they seem to give with most AAA titles, you really only paying $38 which is even cheaper at the end of the day. Used games go for even cheaper and they do buy 2 get 1 free all day long

Yes bruh, its time for you to feast like the rest of us :blessed:
Just wanted to say nice thread. Too bad I'm broke :mjcry:
Don't worry about it, there ain't nothing to play on the PS-Larry til next year
Picked up Assassin creed unity and dead Rising yesterday from best buy. I will go back and get Halo again since it's workinG and sunset overdrive.
They had the order on sale last week but I will wait for that to drop agian.
How much is Halo bruh?
And let me know when you are READY to play AC:Unity. I copped it for $15 2months ago, never took it out the plastic
And I copped AC:Black Flag for $5 off the internet 2 weeks ago. Code sitting in my email :manny:
Let me know bruh, so we can do some co-op missions together. IF anyone else reading this and recently got that game? Speak on it...

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You fukkin guy yoooooou :damn:
I just told myself I'm NOT gonna buy any more games... or at least until Batman drops.
But I been keeping tabs on Metro Redux every since it was announced. Seeing the price low
Then seeing it drop almost monthly. Now at $15 for both games? That's gonna be hard to pass
But I been buying a lot of shoes lately so.... fukk, decisions man. I gotta start budgeting again :snoop:

Why? It comes out to $40 a game with that deal. Or you can be a GCU member at bestbuy and every game is $48, then with the $10 gift card they seem to give with most AAA titles, you really only paying $38 which is even cheaper at the end of the day. Used games go for even cheaper and they do buy 2 get 1 free all day long

Yes bruh, its time for you to feast like the rest of us :blessed:

Don't worry about it, there ain't nothing to play on the PS-Larry til next year

How much is Halo bruh?
And let me know when you are READY to play AC:Unity. I copped it for $15 2months ago, never took it out the plastic
And I copped AC:Black Flag for $5 off the internet 2 weeks ago. Code sitting in my email :manny:
Let me know bruh, so we can do some co-op missions together. IF anyone else reading this and recently got that game? Speak on it...

We can play tonight actually are you free later this evening

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yeah. I do have a question. I black flag a game I would need to play first?
I haven't played AC since AC2? I tried out 3, didn't like it, skipped the rest

Had black flag traded that shyt in didn't like the pirate aspect. Unity looked neat and has more than 2 player coop

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Ok.. Assasins Creed Unity XB1 (used) for $10 + Free Shipping
https://www.gamefly.com/#!/game/Assassin's-Creed-Unity/5008389

Halo:MCC for $17.62 :blessed: (In store only, must follow directions below)
If you are bout that cartwheel life, I guess you can get an app? Or your email?
I wasn't sure, so I went to the website, signed up. Then printed out the barcode they would need to scan
This gives you 35% off Halo:MCC, and this would be the final step.

The First step would be to go to your local Target. Ask for Halo:MCC
Then have them do a price match with Amazon.com, which is currently selling Halo for $27.10 as can be seen here

http://www.ama zon.com/Halo-Master-Chief-Collection-Xbox-One/dp/B00KSQHX1K/
(The coli won't allow the link above for some reason???

Then after you get that done, you hit them with the cartwheel barcode like :bustback:
http://cartwheel.target.com/o/halo-master-chief-collection/-/36964?clkid=3zqVVy1tb0g0RtMxWnQUqzaoUkVSiMxtsXCjwA0&lnm=79373&afid=Slickdeals LLC&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

You should be walking out that bytch with Halo in hand for about $18 :win:
Now, some people have been reporting Target managers saying they won't stack the price match and the cartwheel discount. Out of 100ppl who did this, only about 8 said they had issues. So if for some reason you do run into something? Try a different Target and you should be alright :lawd:

Tomb Raider Definite edition on XB1 for $15 http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...006200?tduid=dd69856a5e17f97e8a73670666db8411
(I expect this game on deals with gold about 2mths before Rise of TR drops)

COLI EXCLUSIVE DEAL...

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...Starter-and-Deluxe-Bundle/productID.317697700

Right now, Microsoft store has the deluxe bundle priced the same as the starter bundle :leon:
So for $478 you get XB1 + Kinect + 12mth XBL card + 2 add ons. That can be any game, controller, or $60 in XB money to use online/etc.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...Starter-and-Deluxe-Bundle/productID.317697700

Polk Audio headset.. used to be $47.99 is now $39.99 :whoo:
http://www.microsoftstore.com/store...-One-Gaming-Headset-Black/productID.292048600

RYSE digital download for $15
http://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/ryse-son-of-rome-xbox-one
I've used that site for XBL code and Assassins Creed:BF, both worked fine

XBL 12mths for $35
http://www.e bay.com/itm/Xbox-LIVE-12-Month-Gold-Membership-Card/121664607601?customid=b6230bac7d6e4eebb4f3aa60afb761b3&pub=5574652453&afepn=5337259887&campid=5337259887&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c53c69571&afepn=5337259887&rmvSB=true

Finally a racing wheel that is usually $400, on sale for $279 for XB1 (also works on PC)
http://www.microcenter.com/product/423263/TX_Racing_Wheel_Ferrari_458_Italia_Edition

The story on the wheel above is this. If you into racing games? Get that
If you don't have it, then you not into racing games like that. End of story :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Target store policy is that cartwheel discounts don't stack with price matches, similar to how best buy won't stack GCU with a price match. I wouldn't say it's rare to get turned down. the method most people recommend is to buy a bunch of things at the same time, and after everything gets ring up hand the cartwheel discount to the cashier.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Target store policy is that cartwheel discounts don't stack with price matches, similar to how best buy won't stack GCU with a price match. I wouldn't say it's rare to get turned down. the method most people recommend is to buy a bunch of things at the same time, and after everything gets ring up hand the cartwheel discount to the cashier.
On slickdeals, they have a 4pg thread on this deal, and most people it worked for as I posted
I literally am leaving out right now to go to Target to see whats gucci, I'll post a pic of the game and the receipt if I eat.

And then, you will have my post etched in stone on pg.1 :blessed:

nikkaz from other internets will traverse to our internet to give virtual dap, as I chortle in my joy

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
On slickdeals, they have a 4pg thread on this deal, and most people it worked for as I posted
I literally am leaving out right now to go to Target to see whats gucci, I'll post a pic of the game and the receipt if I eat.

nikkaz from other internets will traverse to our internet to give virtual dap, as I chortle in my joy
:dead:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Can you please clean up your post a bit. I can't just copy and past everything you wrote into the OP without it being super confusing.
I think the format on the OP I've been running with is pretty effective so people can catch good deals at a glance.

Maybe just, retail price, sale price, and potential price if you get away with a little social engineering.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Can you please clean up your post a bit. I can't just copy and past everything you wrote into the OP without it being super confusing.
I think the format on the OP I've been running with is pretty effective so people can catch good deals at a glance.

Maybe just, retail price, sale price, and potential price if you get away with a little social engineering.
Bruh, you are this threads Janitor :ufdup: