Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
PS+ (June)
PlayStation 4
  • Futuridium EP Deluxe (MixedBag)
  • Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami)
  • Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition (17bit)
  • Super Exploding Zoo (Honeyslug)
PlayStation 3
  • Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (Ubisoft)
  • Cloudberry Kingdom (Ubisoft)
PS Vita
  • Futuridium EP Deluxe (MixedBag)
  • Super Exploding Zoo (Honeyslug)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So your's truly been hipping you to a bunch of these deals, then I go to the front page
And you have all the deals I hipped you to, but with different names :laff:

Sad thing is you put them in your list like a week after I told you about them.
I mean, if you want outdated list. Or incomplete list. This the thread to go to!!!

I'll just keep going to slick deals, another site I put coli on. Don't mind me, I'm not even here :win:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So your's truly been hipping you to a bunch of these deals, then I go to the front page
And you have all the deals I hipped you to, but with different names :laff:

Sad thing is you put them in your list like a week after I told you about them.
I mean, if you want outdated list. Or incomplete list. This the thread to go to!!!

I'll just keep going to slick deals, another site I put coli on. Don't mind me, I'm not even here :win:
Anyone that frequents this list knows that I had those deals up long before you commented about them but I'll let you live in your fantasy.
EVERY SINGLE time someone has shared a deal that wasn't on the list I've added them to the OP with their name next to it.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Anyone that frequents this list knows that I had those deals up long before you commented about them but I'll let you live in your fantasy.
EVERY SINGLE time someone has shared a deal that wasn't on the list I've added them to the OP with their name next to it.
Bruh, there are two items you just put up that I mentioned almost a week ago :stopitslime:
If you missed it (even tho I at'd you) then cool. No biggie.
Life goes on, I'm just trying to help you accomplish the same goals bruh

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Bruh, there are two items you just put up that I mentioned almost a week ago :stopitslime:
If you missed it (even tho I at'd you) then cool. No biggie.
Life goes on, I'm just trying to help you accomplish the same goals bruh
yes, you tagged me and when you did those same deals had been in the OP for some time. I don't go around telling people "Its already in the OP". The list is very long some weeks and not every one catches everything. Had you mentioned a deal that wasn't in the OP I would have tagged you in it for credit. This isn't a pissing match. A lot of people were missing out on some great deals in the arcadium and I thought it would be a good idea to have a unified list everyone pitched in on. Like I said, I didn't copy your deal and try to pull a fast one on you. The deal was already in the OP. In the future, should you add a deal that hasn't already been discussed, I will make sure to tag you. (No sarcasm).

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
yes, you tagged me and when you did those same deals had been in the OP for some time. I don't go around telling people "Its already in the OP". The list is very long some weeks and not every one catches everything. Had you mentioned a deal that wasn't in the OP I would have tagged you in it for credit. This isn't a pissing match. A lot of people were missing out on some great deals in the arcadium and I thought it would be a good idea to have a unified list everyone pitched in on. Like I said, I didn't copy your deal and try to pull a fast one on you. The deal was already in the OP. In the future, should you add a deal that hasn't already been discussed, I will make sure to tag you. (No sarcasm).
I've checked this thread everytime I posted a deal, and I'll even go the extra effort to quote the OG post next time I do so.

Because you seem to really not want to give credit where credit is due :manny:

And now, :cape:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

gamestop-ad-may-27-2-232x300.jpg

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Monster hunter 4 for 3ds is 20.99 at target,never played a MH game so dont know what to expect :francis:
I also got to pick up pokemon omega red from Best Buy,got it for $25 with my GCU,so far ive also bought majoras mask,smash bros,mario kart 7 since ive purchased my 3ds 2 weeks ago,havnt touched the thing in days :francis:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin