Video Game Deals OT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
xbox-one-white-console-best-buy.jpg
Best Buy has revealed that they have a new Xbox One bundle available and it is a white Xbox One. This is a special 500gb Halo: The Master Chief Collection bundle that is available for $349.99. In addition to that you can also save $10 on an Xbox One controller if you buy one at the same time you purchase the console. Xbox Live is also on sale and you can save $20 on 12 or 24 months of Xbox Live with the purchase of the Xbox One. If you are planning on picking up an Xbox One this week (and even if you aren’t) Best Buy also has some games on sale this week to save you some money. The games on sale include:
  • Halo: The Master Chief Collection - $34.99

• Ryse: Son of Rome Legendary Edition - $24.99

• Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition - $24.99

• Sunset Overdrive - $24.99

• Assassin’s Creed Unity - $19.99

If you have Best Buy’s Gamers Club Unlocked membership you will also receive a 20% discount on those games but sadly that discount does not apply to console hardware. Last year a white Xbox One was released in a Sunset Overdrive bundle and sold out fairly quickly. Have you been waiting to pick up a white Xbox One? Will you buy this new bundle? Tell us what you think below.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Mooooooortal Kooooombat 10 is $38 for PS4 and $41 for XB1 at Target right now, store pick up only

http://www.target.com/p/mortal-kombat-x-playstation-4/-/A-16592513?clkid=3zqVVy1tb0g0RtMxWnQUqzaoUkVS332BsXCjwA0&lnm=79373&afid=Slickdeals LLC&ref=tgt_adv_xasd0002

http://www.target.com/p/mortal-kombat-x-xbox-one/-/A-16592514#prodSlot=medium_1_3&term=mortal kombat x

The Xbox version cost more because the framerate and the region locked PS4 version just isn't as good :yeshrug:
Added to OP. Thank you

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Monster hunter 4 for 3ds is 20.99 at target,never played a MH game so dont know what to expect :francis:
I also got to pick up pokemon omega red from Best Buy,got it for $25 with my GCU,so far ive also bought majoras mask,smash bros,mario kart 7 since ive purchased my 3ds 2 weeks ago,havnt touched the thing in days :francis:
Added to OP. Thanks.

Monster Hunter 4 definitely isn't for everyone. Its essentially a grind fest. Not a whole lot of story going on. Just do missions. Go to point X, kill this monster, collect these items, finish mission and level up character. I have fun with it. But like I said, its not for everyone. It fits well in the handheld game category since you can easily play in 20 - 30 minute increments.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
PlayStation 4 HDD Data Bank gets U.S. release date

Amazon has listed the U.S. release date for the upcoming PlayStation 4 HDD Data Bank. The latest accessory from Nyko will be coming out on the 9th of June. If you are interested in the HDD cover, you can preorder it on the retailer’s website via this link.
We previously reported that the same accessory is coming out in Japan on the 5th of June. So the North American launch will be four days after the Japanese release.
For the uninformed, Data Bank replaces the standard HDD cover of the PlayStation 4. It will make the system compatible with supported 3.5″ hard drives, which are usually cheaper in terms of value when compared to 2.5″ HDDs.
The color and form factor of the third-party accessory match up well with the hardware design of the PS4. It also has a LED indicator that displays when the HDD is being accessed.
Games are getting bigger in size this generation. Thus, the 500 GB default hard disk drive can fill out quickly if you have more than a handful of games, especially when you consider that all retail games are required to be installed on the HDD. If you have a 3.5″ replacement hard drive you want to use for the PS4, you should check out the Nyko HDD Data Bank.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Destiny is already in the OP under Toys R us.

I believe (I would have to double check) that toys r us has all version for $20, which can be price matched at pretty much any store. I got Destiny recently for $20 there.
Not sure, but didn't yours expire today? And my deal started today so maybe it'll last longer???