Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm rubber, you're glue like @Manny ManhaTTan
What does he have to do with anything?
And if I'm speaking to you respectfully, and you are the one asking me to do something, why the sarcasm?
By all means, make your own "Courtdog's Video game deals" thread and post in the OP however you like. With all the :feedme::mjlol::upsetfavre::lolbron::scust::russ::shaq::usure: that your heart desires.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What does he have to do with anything?
And if I'm speaking to you respectfully, and you are the one asking me to do something, why the sarcasm?
By all means, make your own "Courtdog's Video game deals" thread and post in the OP however you like. With all the :feedme::mjlol::upsetfavre::lolbron::scust::russ::shaq::usure: that your heart desires.
You said clean it up :wtf:
nikka, this is YOUR thread and you asking me to do spring cleaning round this bytch :laff:
Look, I could give a fukk if you post anything I ever put on Pg.1
You acted like you wanted to do this for the community, so do it.
If not, then you did great for a while. Then you gassed out. You wouldn 't be the first :ld:
I would do this every day for years, but the mods around here would focus on me instead of the community, so I said fukk it :ufdup:

Now its your turn to have this burden. And let me inform you that nobody will give a fukk when your gone.
I see you, I can dig it. But this community is vicious. That is how this will end. Now, if you will excuse me, I'm off to shyt talk two more people, then Halo:MCC with PM & Cartwheel :win:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You said clean it up :wtf:
nikka, this is YOUR thread and you asking me to do spring cleaning round this bytch :laff:
Look, I could give a fukk if you post anything I ever put on Pg.1
You acted like you wanted to do this for the community, so do it.
If not, then you did great for a while. Then you gassed out. You wouldn 't be the first :ld:
I would do this every day for years, but the mods around here would focus on me instead of the community, so I said fukk it :ufdup:

Now its your turn to have this burden. And let me inform you that nobody will give a fukk when your gone.
I see you, I can dig it. But this community is vicious. That is how this will end. Now, if you will excuse me, I'm off to shyt talk two more people, then Halo:MCC with PM & Cartwheel :win:
:smugdraper:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Guess who copped Halo:MCC, a 1/2 gallon of milk and a gallon of SIMPLY fruit punch for $23 total?

This guy :ez:

Greener side wins again :win:
picard_clapping.gif

Receipt image showing price match and cartwheel discount :leostare:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
picard_clapping.gif

Receipt image showing price match and cartwheel discount :leostare:
No bullshyt, I didn't get one :manny:
I went to electronics, got the game. Took it to the register and dude said I had to take it to C.S. for price matches.
I go there, a lady at the register has a tablet that she scans the game with. She keeps moving it and it doesn't work
So she types in the UPC, grabs the tablet again. Ask me how much is it supposed to be for. I say 27.10
It comes up. She then rings up the milk and juice. I'm like "Oh, I got this cartwheel discount I wanna apply to that"
She then instantly says "I'm supposed to do that before I do the price match" but I'll do it anyway :myman:
I saw "The cartwheel thing says to apply it afterwards" and she basically gives me the fukk outta here face
Then says congratulations, that is a really cheap price for that game and smiles
I keeps it moving.. they got a pizzhut in store so I grab a chicken alfredo, then proceed to forget I got a gallon of Juice right next to me as I thirst while talkin to Sampson :yeshrug:
In the car I realize I don't see a receipt anywhere. Maybe she didn't give it to me to cover herself?
I can tell you I don't need it. shyt, I could take this game to Walmart right now and make a quick $40 :ohhh:
I'll try this again tomorrow at a different Target, then flip that one

You don't have to believe me, but you can check my gamertag and right this moment you will not see Halo:MCC on there. Then check again in the morning :win: