Video Game Deals OT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
British Virgin Islands. Caribbean. shyt's a cowboy town in terms of sales 'cause it ain't got no price control out here and everything is imported. I used to do all my bulk shopping in Puerto Rico/Florida during summer/Christmas for a few years before I pretty much copped all that interested me for last gen.
You seen that Gamestop is closing all of their stores in PR?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
You seen that Gamestop is closing all of their stores in PR?

Yup. They have one or two independant stores that used to sell shyt, but with a huge back log of games and the trickle of interesting content for this gen, I can just wait until when I'm in America each year and cop in bulk. Puerto Rico is slowly turning into a scary place, man. Women at bars ain't just sticking to the player types, dudes selling cars/trucks/material for cheap...and in a minute dudes going to be on that crime shyt and the last thing I need to have happen to me is getting stuck up by a dude with wavy hair, a fade, orange jeans and Reggaeton on his damn phone.:scust: Gaming wise I'm aight.

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yup. They have one or two independant stores that used to sell shyt, but with a huge back log of games and the trickle of interesting content for this gen, I can just wait until when I'm in America each year and cop in bulk. Puerto Rico is slowly turning into a scary place, man. Women at bars ain't just sticking to the player types, dudes selling cars/trucks/material for cheap...and in a minute dudes going to be on that crime shyt and the last thing I need to have happen to me is getting stuck up by a dude with wavy hair, a fade, orange jeans and Reggaeton on his damn phone.:scust: Gaming wise I'm aight.

My people :mjcry:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Has anyone bought any used game from Walmart? What was the condition. I see they have until dawn used for $27 and the trade in requirement shows that you have to have the original case and original artwork.

What condition is the device in?
RadioButtonUnSelected.png
Working
In order to qualify for WORKING condition, the following must be true:

• Game must have original case and artwork
• The game disc should be completely free from all of the following on both sides:
• Handwriting
• Deep scratches
• Heavy scuffing
• Chipping of the outer edge
• Cracking of outer edge or inner lens

Appraise Sony Playstation 4 Until Dawn

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Playstation 4 Downloads

Battlefront $30

Nathan Drake collection $34

Amongst other notable games

If you're living in Canada then you just need an American DNS for the codes to work. Upon purchase codes are emailed to you instantly, despite it saying 1-2 business days. (well it's always been emailed to me within a couple minutes)

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
:ufdup: if you trading in games period...and :ufdup::ufdup:if you trading them in at rapestop

avP8g5O_700b.jpg
Tbh, i dont get the hate from GS.. i mean i can understand why people get mad about the totals they give you because they are wack but if they didnt do it, they wouldnt have lasted this long. Pawnshops do the same thing. I only use them when i feel is worth it