Video Game Deals OT

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Thinking on copping that Guitar Hero live bundle even thought I know this iteration fell short of the previous titles....:lupe:

Address_Unknown

Daps
:martin:

I didn't cop for free games but this has been terrible.

Don't like Grim Fandango? I mean it's old as hell and alot of folk Prolly done played it in some form, bit to have it on the go got me :blessed:..........just gotta get a vita for that shyt but that proprietory memory card and it's prices. :scust:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Thinking on copping that Guitar Hero live bundle even thought I know this iteration fell short of the previous titles....:lupe:
I got Rock Band 4. I was thinking about getting Guitar hero but I already have rocksmith and with rock band and cant imagine me missing out on anything by skipping guitar hero.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
ToysRus
Xbox One games 50% off
Dead or Alive Last Round- $14.99
Ryse Son of Rome- $14.99
Sunset Overdrive- $14.99
Shape Up- $9.99

Assassins Creed Unity- $14.99 all systems
Destiny Taken King- $39.99 all systems
Toys R Us Weekly Ad 1/10 - 1/16: 50% off select X1 games: Dead or Alive Last Round, Sunset Overdrive, more - Video Game Deals

Might scoop up AC Unity at that price. :patrice:never played it but I own 1 - 3 and I'm a collector.

This still going on??

Edit :blessed: just copped online!!!
Edit again :scust: at 4.99 shipping charge on orders under 19$

Address_Unknown

Daps
I got Rock Band 4. I was thinking about getting Guitar hero but I already have rocksmith and with rock band and cant imagine me missing out on anything by skipping guitar hero.

Well from what I've seen both entries, they both fumbled in an attempt to release said product for the Christmas season and if I'm not mistaken BOTH are missing Online components, which is just straight up garbage. I was debating hard to get this around X-mas, but for the price and the slipshod production (Rockband limits character customization, no online play, Guitar Hero has NO bass so two player action is basically just both players playing THE SAME fukkING GUITAR TRACK, No former DLC Implimentation from past games) I decided to hold off until the price dropped.

Luckily I saw this and jumped in...just ordered a copy. (Got the two guitar pack for 89) Sorta wish Rockband was in the deal as well, but I'll get that summer if not 2016 Christmas at a heavily reduced price like I did here.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Well from what I've seen both entries, they both fumbled in an attempt to release said product for the Christmas season and if I'm not mistaken BOTH are missing Online components, which is just straight up garbage. I was debating hard to get this around X-mas, but for the price and the slipshod production (Rockband limits character customization, no online play, Guitar Hero has NO bass so two player action is basically just both players playing THE SAME fukkING GUITAR TRACK, No former DLC Implimentation from past games) I decided to hold off until the price dropped.

Luckily I saw this and jumped in...just ordered a copy. (Got the two guitar pack for 89) Sorta wish Rockband was in the deal as well, but I'll get that summer if not 2016 Christmas at a heavily reduced price like I did here.
Rock band was the easy choice for me since all the xbox 360 controllers work with the Xbox One.

Address_Unknown

Daps
Rock band was the easy choice for me since all the xbox 360 controllers work with the Xbox One.

Wired ones, that is. I've a wired X-plorer from the 360 version of Guitar Hero 2 and that was my mainstay so I was deadset on getting Rockband until I found out the legacy adapater only dealt with wireless peripherals. I absolutely hate that non-click Rockband guitar. I've had two and they pale to the Guitar Hero ones. What's even worse is that every opportunistic b*stard has his trumped up on Ebay/Amazon and the last thing I need is to import a lemon and have to pay extra to ship it back and collect an L regardless.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Wired ones, that is. I've a wired X-plorer from the 360 version of Guitar Hero 2 and that was my mainstay so I was deadset on getting Rockband until I found out the legacy adapater only dealt with wireless peripherals. I absolutely hate that non-click Rockband guitar. I've had two and they pale to the Guitar Hero ones. What's even worse is that every opportunistic b*stard has his trumped up on Ebay/Amazon and the last thing I need is to import a lemon and have to pay extra to ship it back and collect an L regardless.
The pawn shops around here haven't caught on to it yet. You should check your local ones too. I picked up 2 rock band guitars, 2 guitar hero guitars, and a rock band pro drum set for $50. Thats not a typo. All wireless 360 and they all work fine.

Address_Unknown

Daps
The pawn shops around here haven't caught on to it yet. You should check your local ones too. I picked up 2 rock band guitars, 2 guitar hero guitars, and a rock band pro drum set for $50. Thats not a typo. All wireless 360 and they all work fine.

Gotta do that the next time I'm in America. Here doesn't even have a game store, breh. I mean it got a few A-rabs selling shyt for $88 dollars :scusthov:like as if fools ain't got access to American mail boxes and digital downloads, but that's it. :mjcry:

Address_Unknown

Daps
Where are you?
British Virgin Islands. Caribbean. shyt's a cowboy town in terms of sales 'cause it ain't got no price control out here and everything is imported. I used to do all my bulk shopping in Puerto Rico/Florida during summer/Christmas for a few years before I pretty much copped all that interested me for last gen.