Video Game Confessions

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The problem with the Elder Scrolls games is that all the characters are so damn generic and boring. Instead of spending on a celebrity for voice acting why don't they focus on the writing.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Ocarina of time is one of the worst games I ever bought. I remember selling my N64 3 days after the game came out.

*I did buy the 3DS remaster later and got pretty far in it. I still don’t like it.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Still better then you. You gotta relax tho bro. You turned into a real fukk nikka in the madden league. Heads up if you don’t stop might have to send you to the bushes
He halfway trolling you but he all the way right. Once it's gone, it don't come back like it was. I dropped FPS games for maybe 6 months when my XBL Gold lapsed back when I was in college. It was just never the same again.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
He halfway trolling you but he all the way right. Once it's gone, it don't come back like it was. I dropped FPS games for maybe 6 months when my XBL Gold lapsed back when I was in college. It was just never the same again.
Nah he’s not. We play madden together in the madden league. I took this madden off, and came back couple months a go. When to offs and won lots of games. I just put no time in. But I’m taking bout his actions in our group chat. Boy has become a goofy dikk head. Bout to send him to the bushes if he don’t tighten up :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Here is a place to confess some of your worst sins in gaming:

I own Super Mario Odyssey. I played it for like an hour back when it first came out, put it down, and never touched it again.
I own every Bioshock game but have only played about 30 min total...

I have every new Castlevania game but the last one I played was super Castlevania 4 on the SNES :yeshrug:

I have more but I'm too ashamed to tell it. Probably will take it to the grave :to:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You aint better than me, whooping you the super bowl was the end of your chapter. And what I don to turn to a fukk nikka :mjtf:
Gotta stop wilding so much so league can’t get away from fukkery and back to football bro. I’m sure you want a long league like we use to run :salute: hope you been good my young bro

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I beat 7,8,9,10,12,13, and 15
I never finished 3,4, or 6
Never played 1, 2, 5, 11, or 14.

I beat VII, VIII, XIII, XV & VIIR. Played 4 and 5 like once, got far into 6, but never beat it (got sidetracked with the side quests then had to give it back to whom I borrowed it from). Got far into 9, but just stopped for some reason and never played again. Same with X, getting to Sin first form and dying once and never played again (really didn't like X). XII was just way too bland for me. Almost didn't beat XIII, but I came back to it and finished it after a 2 year hiatus.

Last edited:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I own every Bioshock game but have only played about 30 min total...

I have every new Castlevania game but the last one I played was super Castlevania 4 on the
SNES :yeshrug:

I have more but I'm too ashamed to tell it. Probably will take it to the grave :to:
Personal Favorite of the Series.

The metroidvanias are dope but IV was pure concentrated Vampire piff