Video: DThang says A Boogie ain’t never in his hood, dares him to go to his hood 5 days in a row

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Why would A Boogie be in his hood? nikka been famous for years now.
Exactly… It’s just crab ass nikkas who want to try something for clout… A Boogie from highbridge… He made it out, ain’t no reason for him to go back and he should tell fam focus on changing his situation

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Exactly… It’s just crab ass nikkas who want to try something for clout… A Boogie from highbridge… He made it out, ain’t no reason for him to go back and he should tell fam focus on changing his situation

Right? going back home sucks and I aint even a Celebrity.....a lot of the same brehs I use to grind with would love to see me fall.

All that other shyt for the movies.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
You got some years on me; but from my era a lot of NYC legends ended up incarcerated or killed.

RIP stack bundles, chinx, free max, free mel.

I don’t have that many years on you, lol.

I'm just from NYC. So this is what it's been forever. A lot of the greats still spend time where they're from. But the respect and love is there. These teenage dudes, they're the ones who have all these issues because they're dumb. The older MC's move differently, so they're not worried about going back to their hoods. That only became a thing when these new n*ggas started fighting over crumbs and acting jealous over whoever made it out. It's a different time and they're all gunning for each other now.

Back in the day, your block would lift you up on their shoulders and boost your whole sh*t. They lost that today.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Did PNB Rock & Pop Smoke get killed in places where they have permanent residences. No.

So you're arguing just to argue.
Pop smoke was self inflected because he broad casted his location

PnB girl tagged where she was at on social media… wolves always watching and looking for opening to strike

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
French's close homie Juu Hef, one of the cofounders of the YGz, was killed by A-Boogie's people years ago. :unimpressed:

Flybridge is opps with French's hood anyways.

The OGz broke off from the YGz after Juu Hef died too.
that never stopped french and a boogie from being cordial and navigating in the same spaces over the past 10 years

gq-hype-celebrates-metro-boomin-in-new-york-city.jpg

just cuz they from hoods that beef dont mean they gotta personally beef and carry that shyt onto the industry which ends up stopping bags for them, and neither of them promote gang politics in their music, everybody not tryna be a young dumb crash out some nikkas see the bigger picture and keep dumb shyt separately

Last edited:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Yep, I'm sure i can recall a few other stories with other rappers too. But NY seems similar to London in that aspect, some people are fine, some are not.

P was P. That was just his personality.

But there was never a point where he ever had issues with not being able to walk the streets. He just would say certain things about other MC's, and there would be little issues. But that wouldn't be around his way though. I think him and Keith got into it in Chelsea or some sh*t at a club. But back then, your block was where you'd be safest. That was never the place where you couldn't go.

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I don’t have that many years on you, lol.

I'm just from NYC. So this is what it's been forever. A lot of the greats still spend time where they're from. But the respect and love is there. These teenage dudes, they're the ones who have all these issues because they're dumb. The older MC's move differently, so they're not worried about going back to their hoods. That only became a thing when these new n*ggas started fighting over crumbs and acting jealous over whoever made it out. It's a different time and they're all gunning for each other now.

Back in the day, your block would lift you up on their shoulders and boost your whole sh*t. They lost that today.
This is facts, I once said Jay was "ehhh" outside of RD to a breh from brooklyn I went school with. We nearly ended up fighting :russ:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Breh this is a business. your mentality is similar to D-thangs. you sound juvenile.

What part was juvenile?:dahell:
Did I say D-Thang or whoever should beef? No, I didn't.

Or was it me saying French getting cool with Jim Jones was a bad move? It was a horrible business move. Nobody's life is in danger from Jim Jones, nor was Jim in any danger from French. But French did give that cornball more shine while at the same time alienating a portion of his own OG fanbase. Hence, bad business move.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
That's not an intelligent point, there is no correlation. That's MY point.

A Boogie is safe where he currently lives. Which is not Highbridge.
Pop smoke was self inflected because he broad casted his location

PnB girl tagged where she was at on social media… wolves always watching and looking for opening to strike

And that can happen in any city. Not just your own.

There's only a handful of cities that are viable locations to live in if you want to be connected to the industry. You can't just move to any city or town unless you're fine with losing accessibility to other artists, labels and producers.

Last edited:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
that never stopped french and a boogie from being cordial and navigating in the same spaces over the past 10 years

gq-hype-celebrates-metro-boomin-in-new-york-city.jpg

just cuz they from hoods that beef dont mean they gotta personally beef and carry that shyt onto the industry which ends up stopping bags for them, and neither of them promote gang politics in their music, everybody not tryna be a young dumb crash out some nikkas see the bigger picture and keep dumb shyt separately

French has taken awkward pics with A-Boogie but they didn't collab (or have they, because I haven't kept up).

But French is French and D-Thang is D-Thang. Everyone is their own man. Bronx is all about gang politics. There's no escaping it.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
What part was juvenile?:dahell:
Did I say D-Thang or whoever should beef? No, I didn't.

Or was it me saying French getting cool with Jim Jones was a bad move? It was a horrible business move. Nobody's life is in danger from Jim Jones, nor was Jim in any danger from French. But French did give that cornball more shine while at the same time alienating a portion of his own OG fanbase. Hence, bad business move.

man what :heh:

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
He just did 3 years. He ain't wrapped too tight.

Pray for him.
He’s basically saying… “I just came home, forget getting paid and fukkin all the bad batches, come be in the hood and hang with me and my dusty homeboys ….and if you don’t, then you ain’t a real Nikka”.

:stopitslime: