• Mcnabb

Votes: 48 82.8%

• Total voters

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Bruh just say you think all black QBs run and let's call it a day. Or say you don't know the difference between running and scrambling.

McNabb was always a pass first QB. Outside of his first few seasons dude barely ran. shyt by your dumb logic Andrew Luck is a premier dual threat QB, he runs more than McNabb did.
1st miss me with all that black QB bullshyt you trying to slide in there.
Don ran his ass off. Always had since Syracuse. When the pocket broke down he didn't display footwork and throw it away he evaded and got down the field for 1st downs. He could beat you from the pocket, outside the pocket, and gaining yards with his legs. That's a dual threat, and he did it way better than Vick.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vick didn't have a better peak, but that's only because he got cheated out of his prime physical years.

I'm a lifelong Eagles' fan grew up in Philly, I watched McNabb's whole career, and saw the whole 2010 season with Vick. Vick was the most dynamic and exciting QB probably ever, but McNabb was a superior player and reached a higher peak than Vick did.

McNabb had 1 good receiver his whole career and that only lasted 1 season, in 2010 Vick had DJack, Maclin and Lesean McCoy, a prime McNabb with those weapons probably would've won a Super Bowl.

I respect that. Peak is debatable only because of Vick's 2010 season. Vick was the most fukked up matchup in the league. It was 11 on 10 most of the time because teams had a spy on him all game. He had Robert Mathis standing still watching like a fan the entire game because he was scared to break contain.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1st miss me with all that black QB bullshyt you trying to slide in there.
Don ran his ass off. Always had since Syracuse. When the pocket broke down he didn't display footwork and throw it away he evaded and got down the field for 1st downs. He could beat you from the pocket, outside the pocket, and gaining yards with his legs. That's a dual threat, and he did it way better than Vick.

fukk outta here. There is a huge difference between a QB that runs for a 1st down on a broken play 2-3 times a game and a QB that has 6-7 DESIGNED run plays called. Teams altered their defense entirely when they played Vick because without a QB spy he was going to fukk you up. Vick at any point could lead his team in rushing for a game. That's a dual threat.

Once again by your logic Andrew Luck is a top dual threat QB.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Bruh just say you think all black QBs run and let's call it a day. Or say you don't know the difference between running and scrambling.

McNabb was always a pass first QB. Outside of his first few seasons dude barely ran. shyt by your dumb logic Andrew Luck is a premier dual threat QB, he runs more than McNabb did.

McNabb stopped running because of Rush Limbaugh. He took away from his game trying to get the white man's respect. :francis:

Vick had heart but no brain, while McNabb had brains but no heart. You can't teach heart :yeshrug: If we didn't fire Reeves so soon and/or didn't hire Mora's lackadaisical ass then maybe Vick would've been more disciplined and his career plays out a lot differently.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
McNabb and it's not even close.
Yall really don't realize how trash Mike Vick was a complete QB. Dude couldn't do shyt but run.
Don't ever compare him to the Don again

This. Plus Mcnabb led the league in actual QB stats and made the nfc ship game 3 times and the SB once. Vick was just a freak of nature athlete who played at the QB position

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Vick didn't have a better peak, but that's only because he got cheated out of his prime physical years.

I'm a lifelong Eagles' fan grew up in Philly, I watched McNabb's whole career, and saw the whole 2010 season with Vick. Vick was the most dynamic and exciting QB probably ever, but McNabb was a superior player and reached a higher peak than Vick did.

McNabb had 1 good receiver his whole career and that only lasted 1 season, in 2010 Vick had DJack, Maclin and Lesean McCoy, a prime McNabb with those weapons probably would've won a Super Bowl.
Vick missed 4 games in 2010 (and was a backup the first half of game 1 and missed the 2nd hal against the Redskins the first time they played)

However, if you extrapolate his #s over 16 games he would have had 4000/1000 in a season. He was that incredible that year. McNabb was amazing in 04, but Vick was better in 2010. It seemed like the beginning of 4 or 5 year run of dominance, but then his body starting breaking down.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Vick missed 4 games in 2010 (and was a backup the first half of game 1 and missed the 2nd hal against the Redskins the first time they played)

However, if you extrapolate his #s over 16 games he would have had 4000/1000 in a season. He was that incredible that year. McNabb was amazing in 04, but Vick was better in 2010. It seemed like the beginning of 4 or 5 year run of dominance, but then he ran into Rodgers and the Packers.

fixed for ya :mjgrin:

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I respect that. Peak is debatable only because of Vick's 2010 season. Vick was the most fukked up matchup in the league. It was 11 on 10 most of the time because teams had a spy on him all game. He had Robert Mathis standing still watching like a fan the entire game because he was scared to break contain.

I actually think that what Vick showed he was capable of in 2010 makes a strong argument that if he wasnt cheated out of his prime that he could've been one of if not the best QB ever. If he would've been drafted by someone interested in developing his skills as a pocket passer and didn't lose his prime years it's scary to think about how unstoppable he would've been. The conspiracy theorist in me says that's why he was taken down too, the NFL is clearly racist as shyt, imagine them letting a black qb become the best ever. Why did they go digging into his dirt when the league is notorious for hiding their player's legal issues?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I actually think that what Vick showed he was capable of in 2010 makes a strong argument that if he wasnt cheated out of his prime that he could've been one of if not the best QB ever. If he would've been drafted by someone interested in developing his skills as a pocket passer and didn't lose his prime years it's scary to think about how unstoppable he would've been. The conspiracy theorist in me says that's why he was taken down too, the NFL is clearly racist as shyt, imagine them letting a black qb become the best ever. Why did they go digging into his dirt when the league is notorious for hiding their player's legal issues?

LMAO. Stop just stop. He showed nothing close to being one of the best ever. Ya'll take this Vick shyt to anotha level

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
It seemed like he was about to turned it around (or so he claimed) the year he got locked up. I felt like Petrino was about to get the best out of Vick. Watching what Petrino is doing with Lamar Jackson is basically what he would have done for Vick.
sounds like a bad decision from the QB then :ehh:
Yep :francis: