Votes: 48 82.8%

• Total voters

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Better career? McNabb
Better peak? Vick
Build around? Vick only because it's probably easier to build a good offense around an top tier dual threat QB. And you can really focus on defensive personnel. But if I already had a good squad in place it would be McNabb

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Better career? McNabb
Better peak? Vick
Build around? Vick only because it's probably easier to build a good offense around an top tier dual threat QB. And you can really focus on defensive personnel. But if I already had a good squad in place it would be McNabb

:snoop:
Just say you don't know shyt outside of Madden 04.
McNabb WAS the top tier dual threat QB.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This really isn't a comparison but I voted Vick because...757... :yeshrug:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:
Just say you don't know shyt outside of Madden 04.
McNabb WAS the top tier dual threat QB.
Bruh just say you think all black QBs run and let's call it a day. Or say you don't know the difference between running and scrambling.

McNabb was always a pass first QB. Outside of his first few seasons dude barely ran. shyt by your dumb logic Andrew Luck is a premier dual threat QB, he runs more than McNabb did.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Better career? McNabb
Better peak? Vick

Vick didn't have a better peak, but that's only because he got cheated out of his prime physical years.

I'm a lifelong Eagles' fan grew up in Philly, I watched McNabb's whole career, and saw the whole 2010 season with Vick. Vick was the most dynamic and exciting QB probably ever, but McNabb was a superior player and reached a higher peak than Vick did.

McNabb had 1 good receiver his whole career and that only lasted 1 season, in 2010 Vick had DJack, Maclin and Lesean McCoy, a prime McNabb with those weapons probably would've won a Super Bowl.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Eagles Defense was among best those years.Westbrook helped Eagles out alot as well.TO was injured in Super Bowl and still did his thing.Mcnabb almost led a game winning drive until he threw up and Harrison caught his pass.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Amazing when TO left McNabb fell off even with young Desean Jackson and Maclin.Vick actually got better as a QB as he got older.