Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen up white boy

Do some post search history

I always talk about my father.

My parents are married and raised us well.

Meanwhile, you have how many drill artists or gangster rap artists in your phone?

Spare me the judgement calls.

I don’t give a fukk about entertainers personal lives and neither should you.

So you would support openly racist/anti-black entertainers if you found them funny?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most level headed, well adjusted people will be passionately against sex slavery, woman abuse, and rape and teaching young boys those things are ok You got us :hubie:

Reporter “what if your wife who you love and cherish wants to leave the house without orders”

CFO Hustler University “find another woman” :dahell:

Yep I don’t see shyt wrong with it

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So you would support openly racist/anti-black entertainers if you found them funny?
This was a horrible reach. Race and gender aren't equivalent.
I thought y'all didn't care about cacwomen? Isn't this the black purity garveyite business boss board?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I never heard of this guy besides here on thecoli, never watched one of his videos but decided to watch this vice thing and yea he's exactly the type of lame I expected him to be.

More disturbing than that is the amount of soon to be and fully grown men that were dam near worshipping him, we are in really strange times

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I'll tune in for curiosity sake, but I can almost guarantee they'll talk about him as the problem and ignore the context that allows a man like him to become popular in the first place(disaffected males who can't find answers to why they can't get what they want in life and keep getting told they need to do keep doing things that haven't worked for them)
Agree, and I don’t think those ‘disaffected’ men, or Tate to an extent, are wrong.

Tate may be the scapegoat but there IS a problem. I’ve only watched his Piers Morgan interview but on THERE, the core message seems to be that feminism is contradictory, you can’t give women carte Blanche, and traditional masculinity is under attack. These are all things folk on here say all the time and anyone not Gen z with any male authority figure would agree with

I don’t know how far over the deep end he went elsewhere, but the core message should not be dismissed. Boys/men are “disaffected” bc boys/men aren’t made to be dictated by women. Which is exactly what society wants if unchecked. He may be the wrong one to check it but it needs to be checked

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Yeah this all looks like complete bs. He's like a caricature. There's no nuance to him, which makes me suspect that he's a plant.
He is. His Pop was affiliated with the CIA, consistently throwing up the signs and symbols, and his "right hand" man is a weirdo magician. So, to me, it is clear dude was trained and propped up to be used to demonize online male spaces that don't cater to the current culture and its sensibilities.

This is why this upcoming year and moving forward, more women and suspect individuals like homosexuals and trannies will start having more of a voice in these online spaces to counterbalance the energy that Tate brought.

Last edited: