Vice Principals - Season 2/Final Season (9/17/17/Official Thread)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I could see a swerve if the last episode wasn't the epilogue, but its pretty much over and I believe last episode will confirm it.
i just think its funny that this show went out its way to show the human being Lee Russell is, with his family, his wife, and etc, yet people still thiink he is a good person that wouldn't do shyt to gamby. LOL

lee russell was leading the charge to burn down belinda brown's house last year. that alone qualifies him for some kinda scumbag of the year award. and this was prior to the shooting.

Oville

Pro
Daps
lee russell was leading the charge to burn down belinda brown's house last year. that alone qualifies him for some kinda scumbag of the year award. and this was prior to the shooting.

I've checked the cast of characters for the last episode and Belinda appears to be in there.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
All I know is Belinda Brown better get some justice in the series finale.

Ray was looking very suspicious in the premiere and it's fukk Russell for life

Oville

Pro
Daps
Plus Shea Whigham is too good to just be on the sidelines for most of the season. So it might just be him :jbhmm:

Honestly, I've gotten on the "It must be Ray bandwagon" also. If you look at the scene where Gamby invites Dashaun to eat at his house, Ray has kind of a shocked/nervous look on his face when Dashaun mentions that he chased down the killer. He also has what seems to be a nervous look when Gamby pulls out the book of suspects during the same scene. Another thing that makes me suspicious of Ray is when Gamby moves the family into the cabin in the woods and Ray asks to see Gamby's security system. Another thing to notice is that during the Spring Break episode Ray was one of the people helping the girls put bags into Lee's van which would have given him the opportunity to set up the frame job. Plus the fact that Ray seems to have gotten on Gamby's good side this season makes me believe that a swerve is in the midst.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Honestly, I've gotten on the "It must be Ray bandwagon" also. If you look at the scene where Gamby invites Dashaun to eat at his house, Ray has kind of a shocked/nervous look on his face when Dashaun mentions that he chased down the killer. He also has what seems to be a nervous look when Gamby pulls out the book of suspects during the same scene. Another thing that makes me suspicious of Ray is when Gamby moves the family into the cabin in the woods and Ray asks to see Gamby's security system. Another thing to notice is that during the Spring Break episode Ray was one of the people helping the girls put bags into Lee's van which would have given him the opportunity to set up the frame job. Plus the fact that Ray seems to have gotten on Gamby's good side this season makes me believe that a swerve is in the midst.
the levels the levels the levels!!!!

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
:jbhmm:

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lee not the shooter. It was either his wife or the secretary. The secretary is always watching Lee and gamby intensely, she plays the shy nerd but you seen her wild side come out at the party with the cafeteria dude.

Edoit: I just seen that ray evidence :ohhh:. Its Moore potential shooter. Than golden state :takedat:

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Series finale tonight.

L6VtLep.gif

tenor.gif

4NNYa6Y.gif

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
That's an Attitude Era Vince Russo swerve!