Vice Principals - Season 2/Final Season (9/17/17/Official Thread)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
That ending still makes me think psycho teacher did it. Lee might be psycho, but he seems like if someone can put up with him then he'll be "kind."

No matter what, show ain't ending with a happy ending.
I'm damn near sire the finale is gone have Gamby as new principal (seen in preview), Lee plotting to get his spot back somehow, ending up in him and Gamby kicking it and Gamby finding out somehow that Lee ain't do it, only to have the crazy teacher chick kill Gamby and Snodgrass outside of the school cause she seen them hugged up at the party. Y'all seen the look on her face??? I'm 1000% sure it was her now, the Lee reveal is a straight up red herring to throw people off, she did that shyt brehs. Its gone end with Gamby and Snodgrass dying and the series ending on that note. Watch

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i mean, if you think Lee is a red herring, how is Abbott not one also? Haven't they made it blatantly obvious one of the 2 did it? I don't know where the swerve would come from, but simply saying Abbott shot Gamby in the end would be weak as fukk.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm really curious how this whole thing wraps up in one episode. I definitely think Abbott is plotting something on Gamby/Snodgrass now. Lee never admitted shooting Gamby but he never denied it either.. really weird. I always thought he shot Gamby(or had someone shoot him), but now I'm not so sure.

In any event, there's no way that Gamby gets a happy ending out of this.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly, I still think it's Bill Murray that shot Gamby.

That fight was epic. Maybe the hardest I've laughed at a TV show this year.

I've been thinking about it... it might have been Russell's wife:

- she benefits with Lee becoming the principal
- she's a doctor, she shot Gamby missing vital organs
- the evidence was found in her car
- it's not really Russel's style to get directly involved in fukkery if he can avoid it, having a proxy do his dirty work is much more his style

Maybe she was just down for her man like that :yeshrug:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Folks still don't want to believe Lee who admitted to the shooting being the shooter. SMH
Abbot is crazy as hell, she'll probably try to fukk over snodgrass more than Gamby, but Lee might try to take Gamby's life for good.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I've been thinking about it... it might have been Russell's wife:

- she benefits with Lee becoming the principal
- she's a doctor, she shot Gamby missing vital organs
- the evidence was found in her car
- it's not really Russel's style to get directly involved in fukkery if he can avoid it, having a proxy do his dirty work is much more his style

Maybe she was just down for her man like that :yeshrug:
Lee burned down Belinda's house, Lee loves getting involved in fukkery, what is the matter with yall. LOL
Lee is a crazy man whose own parents and siblings hate him because he is a crazy ass liar, his wife left him because he is a liar, he lies and plots and schemes and will lie even with all the evidence against him.
Lee shot gamby, he admitted to it and thought Gamby was too p*ssy to actually come back at him if he found out, he was out manuevered though.