Vice Principals - Season 2/Final Season (9/17/17/Official Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
ima say it ONE MORE TIME so that when Sunday comes no one gets shyt fukked up!

Ray did that shyt!

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Folks still don't want to believe Lee who admitted to the shooting being the shooter. SMH
Abbot is crazy as hell, she'll probably try to fukk over snodgrass more than Gamby, but Lee might try to take Gamby's life for good.
no he didnt!
:what:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yeah he did, then he gloated that he knew Gamby wasn't going to do shyt because he wasn't built like Rambo, but was a p*ssy at heart.
SMH
some of you all literally dont even look at the show and character interactions, you make up shyt in your head.
Its crazy. LOL
i know what scene youre talking about.
doesn mean he admitted the shyt.
cause... well... umm...

he didnt admit to the shyt!

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
i know what scene youre talking about.
doesn mean he admitted the shyt.
cause... well... umm...

he didnt admit to the shyt!
Except that is an admission.

Yall will see though, maybe next time watch the show and look at what they show you about characters, it isn't complicated.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah he did, then he gloated that he knew Gamby wasn't going to do shyt because he wasn't built like Rambo, but was a p*ssy at heart.
SMH
some of you all literally dont even look at the show and character interactions, you make up shyt in your head.
Its crazy. LOL

I've seen the episode twice and I know the scene you're talking about(when Gamby confronted Lee in his office with that lil gun the mother from New Jack City had)... he never, ever admitted guilt. I'm not going to sit here and go back and forth over something that is easily verified if you go back and watch the episode. What you're talking about never happened.

Oville

Pro
Daps
SMH
Its crazy. LOL

In that scene I think he was simply saying he was too p*ssy to pull the trigger. I think Lee's lack of desire to deny the shooting comes from a combination of his manhood being tested and that his friend would threaten to kill him. He could still be the killer tho. Its just that the show seems like its setting us up for a swerve. Although it could turn out to be double swerve where Lee might still be complicit:ohhh:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Except that is an admission.

Yall will see though, maybe next time watch the show and look at what they show you about characters, it isn't complicated.
hey. if thats what you got outa that then whatever chief!

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
In that scene I think he was simply saying he was too p*ssy to pull the trigger. I think Lee's lack of desire to deny the shooting comes from a combination of his manhood being tested and that his friend would threaten to kill him. He could still be the killer tho. Its just that the show seems like its setting us up for a swerve. Although it could turn out to be double swerve where Lee might still be complicit:ohhh:
yup! thats what i was saying to myself.

but im still rollin with Ray. The levels of disrespect this man tolerated and the disrespect Gamby laid on his wifey... smh
cmon man!

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I could see a swerve if the last episode wasn't the epilogue, but its pretty much over and I believe last episode will confirm it.
i just think its funny that this show went out its way to show the human being Lee Russell is, with his family, his wife, and etc, yet people still thiink he is a good person that wouldn't do shyt to gamby. LOL

Oville

Pro
Daps
I could see a swerve if the last episode wasn't the epilogue, but its pretty much over and I believe last episode will confirm it.
i just think its funny that this show went out its way to show the human being Lee Russell is, with his family, his wife, and etc, yet people still thiink he is a good person that wouldn't do shyt to gamby. LOL

I'm one of those people that thought that Lee did it and still think it may have been him but I've watched enough television to know that the most obvious person is often not who commits the crime.This show at the end of the day is about two insecure ass guys who've built a friendship and have almost grown a co-dependency on each other. Lee's posturing towards Gamby could very well just be his reaction to feeling dissed that the only friend he thought he had would think he would do something so grimey towards him. When he replaced the portrait in his office with the one where he's walking by himself in the wind, I think he was trying to give a message that he's a lone wolf and doesn't need anybody as a reaction to being accused of shooting his best friend. Again, next Sunday's episode can be exactly how you said and it might just be an epilogue but that scenario is far from concrete at this point.

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
SMH
Its crazy. LOL
Nvr saw lee admit anything. If he didn't do it the neg train gonna be lit :pachaha:....either ol girl gonna kill herself or she'll try to kill the blonde and subsequently confess she shot gamby. If I'm wrong :manny:....just want it to end shockingly like last season

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Nvr saw lee admit anything. If he didn't do it the neg train gonna be lit :pachaha:....either ol girl gonna kill herself or she'll try to kill the blonde and subsequently confess she shot gamby. If I'm wrong :manny:....just want it to end shockingly like last season
The ending won't be a cliff hanger because its a self contained story that isn't trying to angle another year its finished.