Vice Principals - Season 2/Final Season (9/17/17/Official Thread)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if the Lee reveal is a red herring, he's just going to get sloppy like that and leave the mask/weapon/jacket in his trunk like that :patrice:

Could have been Abbot framing him, both are crazy :skip:

Abbott: Remember the time you tried to pull out and I leg-locked you? :merchant:

Lee doing coke and perving on underage girls :sitdown: When he asked if Debbie was okay after they got arrested :dead:

Snotgrass trying to read from Chapter 68 of her YA book :picard:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i had faith in Lee too :snoop: maybe just maybe someone else did it and set him up, but i think its too late in the game for a switch. cant forgive him for that if he did it :francis: plus he's a habitual liar. Let it be that crazy bytch instead :sadcam: i wanna believe in this friendship lord :ohlawd:.....need my dude to get that blonde bish with the nice booty cheeks in the end tho :banderas: that book was ass tho :mjlol:....oh and someone get his daughter away from the whore friend, bish talking bout "not me im on birth control" :picard: football team gonna have a field day with her :scust:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Lee may not be the shooter. Remember when he was bragging to Gamby that he got the Grand Cherokee from the Divorce?

His soon to be ex wife could've planted the fit to set him up into deeper shyt.

She knew how bad Lee wanted that position so she did the attempted murder of Gamby to show her loyalty . When she found out how much of a habitual liar Lee is, she went :camby:

Longshot but :yeshrug:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still think it's Lee's wife. That was her jeep he said he got in the divorce.

Hmmm. Interesting. Why would Christine do it, though? Has she ever had any interactions with Gamby? Did she unwittingly think Gamby was actually a bad influence on Russell? :patrice:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Its Lee folks.
People talking about Lee would cover his tracks, Lee couldn't even cover the tracks of faking like he cooked a meal when his marriage was on the line.
Lee has shown he isn't a good person, you saw the shyt he did with his wife, who loved and supported him through everything, yall really think he gives a damn about Gamby?
Lee is about Lee at all time, him shooting Gamby and befriending him is no different than lying about the wife's boyfriend being gay , causing the man to have a mental breakdown, and taking his wife at the time.

I doubt Abbot even was planning for the girls to go into the SUV and find the shyt to wear and spoke Gamby like that.