Vice ETHERED Troy Ave UPDATE: (Troy Responds In Angie Martinez Interview)

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
how can you say this when your mixtapes are still up
just like i can say i been banned from ktt for like 2 months and nikkaz still tweeting and emailing me showing how much yall still say my name and still be on my dikk makin polls bout who is better, me or some other dude.... screenshot, hashtag, do wat u ktt bums do and show dem wat i jus said so yall can keep talkin bout me...... now go back to ya young thug dress wearing fakkit forum

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
just like i can say i been banned from ktt for like 2 months and nikkaz still tweeting and emailing me showing how much yall still say my name and still be on my dikk makin polls bout who is better, me or some other dude.... screenshot, hashtag, do wat u ktt bums do and show dem wat i jus said so yall can keep talkin bout me...... now go back to ya young thug dress wearing fakkit forum
B DASH R O DOUBLE-L DASH Y A

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
BolvM_aCIAEtLni.jpg

now i see how dude a get salty bout him talkin bout chance cuz he look like he already on acid in this pic feeding birds

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Vice ethered who? This is exactly why the coli is 100% full of shyt. Whenever vice posts a hip hop article it's cac this cac that but now all you wasteman are cosigning it? Foh

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I dont care about about Troy Ave, New York Hip Hop, or what some pretentious hipster has to say about all that but this bit right here

made me laugh, thats the silliest shyt I ever heard
i think that's the point @FreshAIG was tryna make, how you go so hard at Troy's neck but at the same time act like Coke Boyz and ASAP mob is some next level shyt

can't take most of these dudes seriously :mjlol: just read it for the quotables

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Vice ethered who? This is exactly why the coli is 100% full of shyt. Whenever vice posts a hip hop article it's cac this cac that but now all you wasteman are cosigning it? Foh

: "i called chance a weirdo cause im real" no nikka you choose the softest rapper out of all the young nikkas in chicago, this is why nikkas hate on dude :snoop:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
BolvM_aCIAEtLni.jpg

Somebody explain to me how this guy gets a pass to write about Hip Hop? Granted, Elliot Wilson and Benzino amongst others have presented fukkery in it's worst, and called it Hip Hop journalism as well, but there's got to be ways to police who does and who doesn't get to write and speak on the culture, and this guy should not under any circumstances have any business writing about Hip Hop unless its from a strictly outsider point of view. Cot-Dam, gentrification affecting NYC even on write-ups focusing on it's local rappers.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
: "i called chance a weirdo cause im real" no nikka you choose the softest rapper out of all the young nikkas in chicago, this is why nikkas hate on dude :snoop:
I understand why people don't like him but you see how retarded the coli is for shytting on vice whenever they talk about hip hop but flip the script quick as hell when they're talking about mr allegedly

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Troy Ave does some goofy sometimes, but at the end of the day "New York The Album" is a dope project I played a lot, so Im a fan. I really hate these cac hipsters attempts at elaborate explanations for Asap Rocky and French Montana being geniuses and "culturally" important.

People like this are why you should be extra wary of white people who love cam'ron.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Tommy Hilfiger failed as a father for raising a son that's fronting like he's from the trailer park. Lil b*stard should be an Ivy league grad. :smh:
who says he won't? those cacs that go slumming early in life always get recalibrated and uses that experience of said slumming to help guide their business philosophy. the more sincere they are, the more callous they are in their practices. steve job was a buddhist, and used that inner peace not to give a fukk about all the asians he underemployed. don't ever underestimate the evilness of europreans.