Vice ETHERED Troy Ave UPDATE: (Troy Responds In Angie Martinez Interview)

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
And how y'all offended over that Bleek slight when muthafukkers in here are quick to shyt on him over the same shyt? :camby:

because it's a cac telling it and we all know how much the truth hurts no matter who it's coming from.

Troy Ave needs to be humbled, the guy actually makes decent music, but as a person, I literally hate him and I've never met him a day in my life.

this whole situation puts me in a weird place because it's only a few cac writers I have on my whitelist, I might just have to add him to it now.

:patrice:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
the same opinions are said on this site
lets really be honest, yall only hate this because it was written by white guy
most people agree it's just FreshAIG hating

he's like a Troy Ave quality poster so we understand

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Lol I meant posts. Nah i ain't back
50_cent_cry_gif6wjkj.gif

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I remember a thread on the :hamster:about hilfiger and about that rumor being fake...........I think it was a big as rumor I don't think it was ever proven.

That shyt spread like a wildfire ho
it was fake. it was actually about polo from a poem maya angelou wrote aboit supporting black owned businesses. it was misinterpret

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's the thing. Most people don't have a problem with his music in general. His raps aren't exactly terrible. Everyone agrees that it's his character (the one he created) that makes him so unbearable.
The writer pretty much said that in the article too.