Vice ETHERED Troy Ave UPDATE: (Troy Responds In Angie Martinez Interview)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
yet 95% of fans i've read on the Coli have the exact same feelin about this dude.

You're missing the point. He barely addressed Troy Ave's music. It's not about what he said about Troy Ave, some of it I could agree with. It's how personal he got in the article and the fukk shyt he champions represents something worse than a rapper that brags a lot.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lol at sending your homies after white boys who write negative articles about your music:snoop:

I don't think he's sending anyone at him, I think he's just saying if they run into him there will be problems. That's pretty much how all rappers have handled journalist since the beginning of time. shyt, not even just rappers, musicians period. Especially when they attack your character more than your music

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Vado has more talent than Troy/Murda/Maino/Papoose/Saigon
disrespectful to include him in that list even tho he wasn't really saying they're the same quality of artist

other than that i fukk with it

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
You're missing the point. He rarely addressed Troy Ave's music. It's not about what he said about Troy Ave, some of it I could agree with. It's how personal he got in the article and the fukk shyt he champions represents something worse than a rapper that brags a lot.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he a Columnist. That's his job. He's not a field reporter :yeshrug:

Troy Ave is the personification of everything everyone hates about NYC rappers

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
Vado has more talent than Troy/Murda/Maino/Papoose/Saigon
disrespectful to include him in that list even tho he wasn't really saying they're the same quality of artist

other than that i fukk with it
vado sold his soul to khaled for a buggati and a room in rick ross house
slime flu will be the last hardest vado projects

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't think he's sending anyone at him, I think he's just saying if they run into him there will be problems. That's pretty much how all rappers have handled journalist since the beginning of time. shyt, not even just rappers, musicians period. Especially when they attack your character more than your music

That's the thing. Most people don't have a problem with his music in general. His raps aren't exactly terrible. Everyone agrees that it's his character (the one he created) that makes him so unbearable.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he a Columnist. That's his job. He's not a field reporter :yeshrug:

Troy Ave is the personification of everything everyone hates about NYC rappers

A columnist that's suppose to be discussing MUSIC not take personal shots

And if you want to take personal shots, don't be surprised when nikkas cave your walls in. This is rap music not the Opera. Not saying nikkas can't have opinions but if you're gonna be that boisterous about a nikka and take it further than just discussing the music just be sure you can stand by those words when you see him.

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
I don't like the way the homey tried to sneak diss Bleek.

This article tries just as hard as Troy does.

Sounds like they read a bunch of Troy Ave threads and comments from The Coli and scrambled this shyt together.
that's not even dissing Bleek

he's right, what other rapper but Troy Ave is so disconnected that he thinks getting a Bleek feature is helpful to his career