Vice ETHERED Troy Ave UPDATE: (Troy Responds In Angie Martinez Interview)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Whoever wrote this is one of them type of nikkas in a long line of weirdo faggits that's trying to take over hip hop with their agenda of championing fukk boy rappers over street rappers (unless the street rapper has a fanbase of about 46 nikkas, then they like them). Abercrombie and Fitch, sandal in the winter wearing white boys, who live in Brooklyn on their parents dime (or went to school, got a degree but couldn't find a job so they work on a blog site and behind their computer all day) who downloaded and listened to two Gangstarr albums for the first time in their life last week, and try to act like they're authority on what is hip hop. I want to punch these nerd ass nikkas in the face. These the type of nikkas I have no issues with rappers physically harming. Not because they don't like their music, because they don't have to like anyone'e music. That's perfectly fine. It's because they attack rappers they don't like with way more than just comments on their music, they personally attack their character, but wouldn't dare say this shyt to their face. Same nikkas that act like Childish Gambino is bringing rap into a new age. These nerdy ass white boys love non intimidating black rappers or black rappers that are such caricatures that they are fans in the most ironic "Laughing at you, not with you" type of way.

Last article before this Troy shyt, he's championing this wack ass shyt

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
Because the vast majority of the rap press resides in New York, the Birthplace of Hip-Hop, they will pay attention to him, give him national press, and then scratch their heads when no one in any other part of America gives a shyt.
this part had me :dead:

Last edited:

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
All these rappers claim they read QUOTE]

Laugh-Arnold-internetjedi.org_.gif

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoever wrote this is one of them type of nikkas in a long line of weirdo faggits that's trying to take over hip hop with their agenda of championing fukk boy rappers over street rappers (unless the street rapper has a fanbase of about 46 nikkas, then they like them). Abercrombie and Fitch, sandal in the winter wearing white boys, who live in Brooklyn on their parents dime (or went to school, got a degree but couldn't find a job so they work on a blog site and behind their computer all day) who downloaded and listened to two Gangstarr albums for the first time in their life last week, and try to act like they're authority on what is hip hop. I want to punch these nerd ass nikkas in the face. These the type of nikkas I have no issues with rappers physically harming. Not because they don't like their music, because they don't have to like anyone'e music. That's perfectly fine. It's because they attack rappers they don't like with way more than just comments on their music, they personally attack their character, but wouldn't dare say this shyt to their face. Same nikkas that act like Childish Gambino is bringing rap into a new age. These nerdy ass white boys love non intimidating black rappers or black rappers that are such caricatures that they are fans in the most ironic "Laughing at you, not with you" type of way.

That maybe true but thats an ad hominem attack, you not addressing his point's about Troy.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
That maybe true but thats an ad hominem attack, you not addressing his point's about Troy.

nikka I don't give a fukk about Troy Ave. I'm attacking the Messenger. The old saying "Listen to the message not the messenger" in this instance doesn't hold weight

VanVanCity

I pass on the syrup and welcome the chronic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gawd damn, he went all the way in

b_roll_ya

Banned
Daps
we dont have good writers on hip hop no more
we only have dikk riders who catch feelings wen they favorite rappers get talked bout
he must of seen dat breakfast club interview wen they talked bout chance and caught feelings

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heard one song by the dude, sounded like a 50 song but it was nice.

Memphis Bleek been in the game longer than the writer of the article has been listening to black music.

Tbh I just don't like that the nikka wears soccer shyt cause I play the sport.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Troy Ave is very average but 'gangsta cliches' have nothing to do with it. I'm not feeling the tone, especially knowing he's probably championing some weirdo trash and calling it 'progressive'