VERZUZ presents Fabolous vs Jadakiss ..”Timbs & Yankee Fitted Edition” Monday @ 8PM ET

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
fab had a longer shelf life than jada mainstream wise which fooled people into thinking fab had a chance. jada was a part of TOO MANY classic tracks from the 90s-early 2000s, shyt was a bad matchup from jump. jada vs cam or 50 wouldve been more competitive. fab vs ja rule was the matchup to be made imo where they both could let their r&b/hiphop fusion mainstream shyt and street shyt fly.

This. Fan’s Soul Tapes were dope, but even if you include mixtapes, Fab just doesn’t match up. What is considered his hardest song, Breathe? Fab basically pulled a Nelly and played stuff HE liked lol

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both Jada and Fab had songs they didn't play, but should've. The reason this was a landslide in Kiss's favor is that he was a part of some iconic songs in the 90's. You couple that with some key features in the early '00's and some of his own singles and album cuts from Kiss The Game Goodbye and yeah, it's a slaughter.

Still, Fabolous didn't even touch the song below:

Or this one:

Also didn't play "Return of the Hustle" or "Right Now, Later On".

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last night was a great example of perception vs. reality. It's like people forgot that Jada spent a good 6-7 years murking EVERYTHING. His guest verses were a highlight of many albums. Kiss is closer to Nas and Hov than he is to Fab...

This is the same reason it would be almost impossible to battle someone like Busta Rhymes in this format. At one point it seemed like he was pretty much featured on every song and album including too many classics. I don't even know how he coutld narrow his features and songs down to just 20.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
As I said before, ever since he said he didn't know Drop A Gem was a Pac diss, his Hip Hop Card have forever been revoked to me.

:hhh: wow. when he say that? on second thought I don't wanna know or care..he been a dumbass, so i shouldn't be surprised...he been got exposed constantly on his old podcast.

:russ:

styles crazy. that gotta be a smiley

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the same reason it would be almost impossible to battle someone like Busta Rhymes in this format. At one point it seemed like he was pretty much featured on every song and album including too many classics. I don't even know how he coutld narrow his features and songs down to just 20.

the people want busta and DMX