VERZUZ presents Fabolous vs Jadakiss ..”Timbs & Yankee Fitted Edition” Monday @ 8PM ET

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Rosenberg dead asked if a song with DMX, Jay Z and The Lox was hot in back in 98-99. :snoop:. Man is a different kind of out of touch dumbass.
As I said before, ever since he said he didn't know Drop A Gem was a Pac diss, his Hip Hop Card have forever been revoked to me.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So since fab flat out lied about tamia having throat surgery whats the real deal as why he had ashanti record so into you
I think the surgery might be the real story. But the VIDEO part is where the lines get crossed. But that was IRV’s fault. Ashanti been finding out mad shyt IRV did behind her back recently. Fab reached out and IRV dubbed the video saying she was too busy. Meanwhile he didn’t even tell Ashanti that Fab reached out.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
So since fab flat out lied about tamia having throat surgery whats the real deal as why he had ashanti record so into you
I think cuz Ashanti was scorching hot at the time and Tamia wasn’t so they did the switcheroo, even though it’s originally Tamias song...
Kinda like the Roots with You Got Me

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Basically..... Booth fukked Fab whole set up... This had nothing to do with Fabs catalogue... Dj just couldn't play the right shyt back to back.... :francis:
nikka wasn’t playing the right shyt period. nikka waited till the battle was over to start playin the hot shyt. Lol. Goofy ass nikka.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I think cuz Ashanti was scorching hot at the time and Tamia wasn’t so they did the switcheroo, even though it’s originally Tamias song...
Kinda like the Roots with You Got Me
Tamia’s original was the best version of the song all together. But Ashanti’s version is the best FAB version of the song surprisingly.