VERZUZ presents Fabolous vs Jadakiss ..”Timbs & Yankee Fitted Edition” Monday @ 8PM ET

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Didn't check ths out, and don't have instagram, but Kiss gotta take this, way more classics. They really aren't the peers they are made out to be. Kiss was really with legends.

Both have issues with albums, but Fab has a terrible album streak, while Jada never dropped a wack one, in his prime. Fabs first two were trash. If you were listening back then, you know Fab fumbled badly with that debut.

All this Kiss talk, I gotta break out the albums for a little

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That verse on WW3 was legendary, I forgot about that summer, 2000.

"only time I lick in the air is new years eve, like sonny from Bronx Tale you can't leave"

Fab's doing mid tier tracks with Junior Reid from 2007, and Kiss is doing Blood Pressure, and Banned From TV, not even close, not even fair.

THE HEADPHONES is ON FIRE

everyone remembers those bars from that year

Young OG vs Can I Live, again, not even close, classic posse track with BR from the Bad Boy glory days

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all kept saying if you ain’t got hits you would get smoked in here verzuz. “Nas doesn’t have enough hits to vs Jay”....”X only got a few years in the game he couldn’t contend with Jay” but Fab has had hits and still got smoked by Kiss

Fab got smoked because:

1) He didn't really play his hits

2) Jada was out here playing iconic songs like "Benjamins" and "Victory". And the ones that aren't iconic were classics.

You can't really compare Fab to a Jay Z. A lot of Jay's hits are iconic and classic.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Y’all kept saying if you ain’t got hits you would get smoked in here verzuz. “Nas doesn’t have enough hits to vs Jay”....”X only got a few years in the game he couldn’t contend with Jay” but Fab has had hits and still got smoked by Kiss
It’s not just about hits. It’s about BANGERS. It’s the reason Luda washed Nelly.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Fab got smoked because:

1) He didn't really play his hits

2) Jada was out here playing iconic songs like "Benjamins" and "Victory". And the ones that aren't iconic were classics.

You can't really compare Fab to a Jay Z. A lot of Jay's hits are iconic and classic.
Jay got bangers and hits. He covers the spectrum. Anyone battling him would have a hard fukking time. Lol

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I'm surprised Budden and them were going with Fab because there's no way Jada would lose to Fab.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA